80 Series LED Madness!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFran, just sent paypal...ordered kit #4 with 7w back ups

Scott

Ordered kit #2 yesterday. Count me in for the warm white set when you get all the kinks worked out.

WOW! What a difference in light! The only issue is that there isn't much backing for the double sided tape to stick to. The small LED for the map light would not stick and was bouncing around. While pushing it to stick, 2 little LED lights stopped working! Other than that all are great.

Ordered #3 set with the 7w reverse lights.

Has anyone heard from this vendor in a while? Placed an order and CC was charged over a week ago but have not received any shipping confirmation.

@pfran42 Whats the update on order #5104 placed on 2-24-19? The status was marked as shipped but the tracking indicates it still hasn’t shipped. I tried contacting via email but haven’t heard back.

James

@pfran42 Whats the update on order #5104 placed on 2-24-19? The status was marked as shipped but the tracking indicates it still hasn’t shipped. I tried contacting via email but haven’t heard back.

James

Same here, been 3 weeks and no responses to emails either. I will be doing a chargeback on the CC at this point.

Same here, been 3 weeks and no responses to emails either. I will be doing a chargeback on the CC at this point.
I’m not at that extreme now because I know its a side gig and things can happen. Hoping he is alright, never know why someone might not be able to get back to you. I’ll update if I hear anything back.

Waited a while longer and still no response. 4 emails and nothing, ordered on 2/16/19.

Called to reverse the charge today.

Waited a while longer and still no response. 4 emails and nothing, ordered on 2/16/19.

Called to reverse the charge today.
Got the leds today and got them fitted. Had a feeling eveeything would work out, lack of communication is lame but happy with the product.

Everyone still happy with this led kit?

Ordered this kit on 25APR:

80 Series - Interior LED kit #4
(Add LED license plate lights? Yes, Add LED parking lights? Yes, Add (socket 1156) 5W CREE reverse lights? (save $5): No, Add (socket 1156) 7W CREE reverse lights? (save $5): Yes)

No updates, no response to emails to the info and the support addresses. Order doesn't show under my account. Starting to wonder if they are still working?

I have y'all's kit in my 60 and I love it...really hoping this one shows up soon or I have an idea when it will.

Ordered this kit on 25APR:

80 Series - Interior LED kit #4
(Add LED license plate lights? Yes, Add LED parking lights? Yes, Add (socket 1156) 5W CREE reverse lights? (save $5): No, Add (socket 1156) 7W CREE reverse lights? (save $5): Yes)

No updates, no response to emails to the info and the support addresses. Order doesn't show under my account. Starting to wonder if they are still working?

I have y'all's kit in my 60 and I love it...really hoping this one shows up soon or I have an idea when it will.
I'm interested as well

Purchased. Very happy with the results !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom