80 Series LED Madness!!!

moab_b2

WOW! What a difference in light! The only issue is that there isn't much backing for the double sided tape to stick to. The small LED for the map light would not stick and was bouncing around. While pushing it to stick, 2 little LED lights stopped working! Other than that all are great.

Has anyone heard from this vendor in a while? Placed an order and CC was charged over a week ago but have not received any shipping confirmation.

@pfran42 Whats the update on order #5104 placed on 2-24-19? The status was marked as shipped but the tracking indicates it still hasn’t shipped. I tried contacting via email but haven’t heard back.

James

@pfran42 Whats the update on order #5104 placed on 2-24-19? The status was marked as shipped but the tracking indicates it still hasn’t shipped. I tried contacting via email but haven’t heard back.

James
Same here, been 3 weeks and no responses to emails either. I will be doing a chargeback on the CC at this point.

Same here, been 3 weeks and no responses to emails either. I will be doing a chargeback on the CC at this point.
I’m not at that extreme now because I know its a side gig and things can happen. Hoping he is alright, never know why someone might not be able to get back to you. I’ll update if I hear anything back.

Waited a while longer and still no response. 4 emails and nothing, ordered on 2/16/19.

Called to reverse the charge today.

Waited a while longer and still no response. 4 emails and nothing, ordered on 2/16/19.

Called to reverse the charge today.
Got the leds today and got them fitted. Had a feeling eveeything would work out, lack of communication is lame but happy with the product.

Top Bottom