80 Series Group Buy - LED Light Bars (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That switchplate looks really slick!

Diggin the switches!

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Quick question:

Do we really need a relay to wire up a pair of the 2x2 pods? The amp draw is only going to be a little over 1 amp. I plan on using an oem fog light switch.

It depends on where you tap into. The OEM fog light circuit will provide enough juice to power the "Tessera" 2x2. I run mine off the OEM circuit.

is there ample room behind the stock console to mount switches?

There is not a ton of room behind there. I cut a hole in mine long ago for the "faceplate" control unit for my HAM. From memory the wiring on those switches would pretty much max it out.

A little preview for the next group buy. A few changes, and modifications to the optics and LED's. I have been working on pricing, trying to find a way to keep it similar to this GB. Single rows, and a new 2X2 is on its way. The LED color temp is lower now, flood and spot have both been improved. And powdercoating is used instead.

image-2826229424.jpg

image-2022669759.jpg

I'm in on the next one !!!

Waiting for the GB to start!

Finally got the mounts for my LED pods :)

8627642255_1f46f2d0cd_h.jpg

Finished my install last week just in time to use last weekend

Throw out tons of light :)

image-2904199963.jpg

image-4266100028.jpg

image-2526725997.jpg

image-2904199963.jpg

image-4266100028.jpg

image-2526725997.jpg

Mobile:

annd apperently I can't figure out how to use YouTube :rolleyes:
I am working as fast as I can to get this group buy up. I have to get the prices to my brother and cross check everything. In the mean time, enjoy this short film :)

Last edited:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnFgp8TP8ZY">YouTube Link</a>

I am working as fast as I can to get this group buy up. I have to get the prices to my brother and cross check everything. In the mean time, enjoy this short film :)

Can you make the video available for viewing mobile? I'd like to watch it.

Can you make the video available for viewing mobile? I'd like to watch it.

I noticed that as well on my iPhone, it's not giving me the option to make it mobile. I think it's the resolution. Let me upload the 720P Version.

Just an FYI. If you needed connectors, and have gone to purchase them, and was blown away by the $30+ shipping charges on a envelope I have fixed that. Free shipping on the 9006 connectors.

Awesome to hear that. I'll be definitely waiting for the next group buy.

I'm in on the next one !!!

Waiting for the GB to start!

Interested. :)

I hope I have enough cash to get in on the next group by.

annnnnd boom!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/lighting/726747-expedition-lighting-group-buy.html

Let me know if anybody has any questions. My contact information is at the bottom of the first post along with the code.

2x2 Spots

I did a quick install of my 2X2 spots just to check them out. Solid construction and excellent light output.
I used the harness from my old Hella driving lights. I have a Slee Aux Light harness to be used when doing the final install. I already have the Slee Headlight harness upgrade already.

2013-04-14_22-15-07_636.jpg

2013-04-14_22-14-58_840.jpg

2013-04-14_22-14-45_192.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom