80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in as well. One right hand side or passenger side swing out.

Any updates on the 100 series version you mentioned a while ago? I noticed an LX in one of the pictures posted. Biggest challege is working around the integrated hitch...

Any updates on the 100 series version you mentioned a while ago? I noticed an LX in one of the pictures posted. Biggest challege is working around the integrated hitch...

I haven’t had a chance to look at a 100 series option so no update there. There’s quite a few key differences and I doubt I’ll end up producing one unless I buy a 100 series at some point which is unlikely.

I’m interested as well. Not rushing, but any idea on ETA for the next batch?

No clue as of right now. I moved out of state a couple months ago and haven’t found a permanent place to live yet where I can build more of these. I don’t even have a 1 car garage right now and it’s killing me haha

Just finished the welding and assembly... what an amazing kit. We welded everything with an arc welder in an alley behind my buddies house... Now to Steel It and finish her up! We added a hitch receiver for lightweight carrying!
3FCCBF7B-F5ED-4379-AA8E-388755E4A87D.jpeg

Last edited:
Just finished the welding and assembly... what an amazing kit. We welded everything with an arc welder in an alley behind my buddies house... Now to Steel It and finish her up! We added a hitch receiver for lightweight carrying! View attachment 2435832
All done!
7E219EA0-D0BD-49A2-8178-A1837E5DA16F.jpeg

quality of the kit is amazing and well thought out. What an awesome OEM+ addition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom