80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please add me to the next notification list.

Hey guys, Once again, I don’t have any list going so to speak since there’s been issues with them in the past so I recommend “watching” the thread and subscribing to email notifications.

I’m making good progress on finishing out my new garage. Structural issues have been fixed, electrical has been run in the ceiling and I’m almost done with the sheetrock. Next up is lighting and electrical in walls for tools then work benches/final set up so optimistically I’ll be able to get something going this spring! Thanks for everyone’s patience!

Last edited:
Hey guys, Once again, I don’t have any list going so to speak since there’s been issues with them in the past so I recommend “watching” the thread and subscribing to email notifications.

I’m making good progress on finishing out my new garage. Structural issues have been dealt fixed, electrical has been run in the ceiling and I’m almost done with the sheetrock. Next up is lighting and electrical in walls for tools then work benches and final set up so optimistically I’ll be able to get some going this spring! Thanks for everyone’s patience!
10-4! Good luck.

I’m making good progress on finishing out my new garage. Structural issues have been fixed, electrical has been run in the ceiling and I’m almost done with the sheetrock. Next up is lighting and electrical in walls for tools then work benches/final set up so optimistically I’ll be able to get something going this spring! Thanks for everyone’s patience!
Put me on the list chief.

Sub’d and please add me to your list.

Interested, PM with details when available. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom