7x headlight washer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
can one of you guys snap a pic of where the headlight washers are below the headlight and where the bottle is in the engine compartment? I'm going to retro fit some 60 washers onto mine.

into the 70 or the 40?
the 70s have the washer bottle near the rear of the RHD fender upper.

I'm going to put headlight washers on the 70. I dunno if I should grab the 60 headlight washer bottle or tie into the existing one. The 60 washer bottle for the headlights is huge.

if you tie into the existing then every time you wash the windsheild you will be washing the headlights.
proper way is to tie into the headlight system so it washes only when the headlights are used...
mind you i don't really see a problem either way...

either that or I have to find another bottle to bolt on somewhere.

Any of you JDM parters have a JDM washer bottle? The Can bj70 wipers is in the exact opposite spot if i'm reading this right. Looking under the hood the left fender behind the headlight is probably the best spot. Now tying the headlight washers into only coming on when the headlights are on and I'm spraying the windshield might be more than I want to do.

i am parting out a LJ71 so i have that bottle and i am also parting out a BJ74 so i can get yo that one...
take your pick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom