Wanted 79 series 99-07 Front Axle Housing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Looking for just the axle housing, elocker or non, no guts necessary. Must be from 99-07 narrow variant. Thanks

@saltycoconuts hey Alika, all is well, congrats on the 75. Yes, I am talking to Dave already, cost of the part is actually very reasonable. Shipping will suck, but its probably the way ill go.

@saltycoconuts hey Alika, all is well, congrats on the 75. Yes, I am talking to Dave already, cost of the part is actually very reasonable. Shipping will suck, but its probably the way ill go.
Thanks! It’s in leagues of a better shape than the 74. Albeit the 3F (wish I wasn’t impulsive and just waited for an 1fz-f option) isn’t as fun as the 13bt. I’ll have to bring it by sometime, life’s been crazy hectic.

Also, Is the 79 axle housing (aside from suspension mounts) the same as the earlier 7X axle housings?

Yes the 99-07 variant is the same width, with larger knuckle balls same as the 80 series. So it is perfect for coil conversions, that also yields beefier 80 series components. 79 series and 80 series are interchangeable front end parts.

I was keeping these together as a set but I'll break them up if it helps. They are new old stock but I can probably beat any price you find elsewhere if the shipping from Calgary helps things. If you happen to need misc and sundry items like seals, bearings, swaybar, brackets etc. so much the better.

20191223_005811201_iOS.jpg

@lowenbrau @lynchmob Yes I am def interested in the front, maybe we can figure something out together on the shipping. We are both on the west coast so there could be potential for sharing some of the costs.

@lowenbrau @lynchmob Yes I am def interested in the front, maybe we can figure something out together on the shipping. We are both on the west coast so there could be potential for sharing some of the costs.
Okay, great. I'll pm you guys with a list of associated bits and pieces and we can go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom