78 FJ40 Steering Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Think it would be easier looking for a good used center cap. Not sure anyone restores those. If it is faded not sure you can bring it back. The blue was use 76-80 models. Orange 73-75 and completely different center in 8/80 on.

I can restore the centerpiece and repair any problems w/ the steering wheel cracks etc.

A5AE7655-28F2-418A-A62A-3E24296E6983.jpeg

The centerpiece was almost grey on this one.

do you restore/sell steering wheel center pads, i.e blue Toyota T?

Basically, I have a near flawless wheel. I want to get it wrapped in leather, as I drive it more often now, and not pay FJ.co type prices. Not even sure auto shops do that type of cosmetic work. I'd love to swap out my 6/10 blue pad for something near new stock. Maybe all this is crazy overthinking!

I have many available for purchase:

contact information in my signature line.

do you restore/sell steering wheel center pads, i.e blue Toyota T?

Basically, I have a near flawless wheel. I want to get it wrapped in leather, as I drive it more often now, and not pay FJ.co type prices. Not even sure auto shops do that type of cosmetic work. I'd love to swap out my 6/10 blue pad for something near new stock. Maybe all this is crazy overthinking!
I have a blue one I restored in near perfect condition, I’ll send some pics in a few hours.

Here’s a bad pic

B3FA65E9-2C8B-487E-9808-1C671374DE81.jpeg

Just one iv done in the past, I have a couple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom