For Sale Section 120-Steering wheel center pads (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
No idea what these are currently going for. Obviously I've got a few! All have been stored indoors for at least twenty years and some of them more.
Let's say $100 shipped, 3mounting screws included. No PMs please.
IMG_0667.JPG

Last edited:
Mark - do you happen to have 3-extra mounting screws? I misplaced mine somewhere. Thanks

Mark,

for the 80 bucks asked, would I get the pick of the litter, no flaws, cracks, etc.?

Interested in the blue center.

Mark,

for the 80 bucks asked, would I get the pick of the litter, no flaws, cracks, etc.?

Interested in the blue center.

Since no one else has responded yet, I should have that pretty blue one that's on top of the pile in the pic. Leave a VM at the shop with your pH# and I'll try and call you this afternoon.

In the meantime, take a minute to think of something else to help make my $100 order minimum.:)

Mark,

Money is on the way, but the phone was really cutting out, so hope we're good. Let me know if not.

Thanks,
Ron

Mark,

Money is on the way, but the phone was really cutting out, so hope we're good. Let me know if not.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron, please resend under friends and family.:)

;) So I moved up a notch on your order resources. Mission accomplished.

Added two more, one red, one blue. And two decent steering wheels to boot.

bump for catalog pic

Time warp bump.

I wouldn't mind a decent entire steering wheel to replace the one on my 1972... a little smaller and newer style, if you have any? I need to place an order with you for some other stuff anyway.

Bump. Sold one.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom