'64 SWB and '65 LWB 45 Irish twins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I haven't done anything with the springs. Thanks for the observation. I wonder if the overload springs from a 55 pack would work?? I have a set of those and a set of 40 packs too.

You might not ever need them. On Lockwoods 45s I removed them

On this current 45 I’ve kept them in for now.

Personally I’d rather it ride great the 96% I use it and sag in the ass the other 4%
The Euro mount of my nice mule deer taken in Gunnison, CO in November arrived yesterday. What an incredible hunt with buddies I grew up with in Las Cruces, NM!




Wow, nice desert mullie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom