60 Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sat 28 .. updates .. I thought monday start the canvas job .. Need to decide what to do the interior cover for the front section of the roof .. until finish it can finish the roll cage.

:D
Maybe some foam like this. I think its a sound proofing foam. I saw it on a BJ40 once ,just glued to the roof. Simple and looked good.
robs pics 006 (Small).jpg

Tapage what is that Pump in the rear part of your rig? Is it onboard Air?

David, any thought on the colour of the top? I was thinking tan or grey. But I would not go white or black. Black too hot for Panama, white would look too dirty.

I would pick the colour of your mud for the canvas.... :) But brown, or tan would look cool!

Tap, damn Tench is sick!!! That's fawking awesome! Now, with that being said, I've mentioned bobbing my 60 and going soft top to my wife......didn't exactly get the response I wanted, but she did tell me to just go buy another FJ40. I <3 my :princess: !!!

Keep posting pics, it's looking great!!!!! :cheers:

David, any thought on the colour of the top? I was thinking tan or grey. But I would not go white or black. Black too hot for Panama, white would look too dirty.

I would pick the colour of your mud for the canvas.... :) But brown, or tan would look cool!

Black and White dude .. no option :D I'm a colour lover .. love white, black, grey blue .. but in this case Tencha win a blacn canvas that hopefully being started this friday ..

I'm still waiting for Cruiserparts, parts .. :D

So your going maker hot eh??

Ah but the black top will look best. Just make sure you wear some pit stick........

Looking real good! Lookiing forward to seeing the finished top.

:cheers:

So your going maker hot eh??

Ah but the black top will look best. Just make sure you wear some pit stick........

Hot .. it's usual here .. I'm 30ºC ready when I was made :D

Serius .. I have AC dude :D and after all Tencha was not my DD .. so I would sacrifica a little cool for a great look ;)

Tapage,

Tencha is looking really good compadre !!

NICE work !!!

Hi all folks .. sat 5 updates :D

Soon !!!!

tire-latch.JPG

Rollcage done ..

rollcage-done1.JPG

I'm definately in love ! :grinpimp:

rollcage-done2.JPG

Today I was working in lights, winch, gauges and all interior stuff .. Monday start the canvas and I hope next sat wil be most ready.

With a nice looking rag top on there, this thing will look sick! Gotta roll mine now.

r u sure .. ?

From Jan 12 ( date of roll ) I wheel nothing .. and count more than 2.5k in the conversion ..

I thought I will be final with more than 3.5k conversion ... but definately my Tencha its really special !

dam your killin me I better get my cage soon I want mine top light too:D

lookin good :grinpimp: cant wait to be IN with all the chop tops:lol:

very clean front fender cut too well done:cheers:

Not fair. :crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom