60 Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

holly old thread mate .. but since it's alive again .. let update how she looks now ..

main.php

Still loving my softop .. the only thing that I need to attend are the side " windows " you can't see throught 'em ..

nice job Tapage, i cut a 60 down years ago, did some Saskatchewan body work and drove it for a couple weeks before parting it out.
i loved the look and, to me, it was a practical use of a 60.

i would love to see that one in person!!

cheers

i would love to see that one in person!!

cheers

you know you have an open invitation to Panamá .. and sure and drive Tencha ticket .. ( and you know there is more interesting " stuff " to see down here :hillbilly: )

Bringing this back from the brink!

Thinking seriously of doing this to mine. I like the look, want a no top options, and still want something bigger than a 40 or jeep. My main question is why didn't you cut all the way to the front windshield? At the moment my vision is creating a full soft top with a full roll cage. Anyone see any issues with this? everything of course would be supported with the cage at the A pillars.

This doesn't seem to far out of my wheel house of possibility. Obviously not a weekend job.

Thoughts?

Phil

My reason was keep front doors .. in my MUD world that's important to keep AC on and things more less clean ( at least decent ) inside the cabin ..

My reason was keep front doors .. in my MUD world that's important to keep AC on and things more less clean ( at least decent ) inside the cabin ..

Gotcha. Have to figure out how to reinforce the window without the complete window frame.

Not an easy task for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom