60 series grille (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just for clarification, you're talking the chromed plastic "TOYOTA" that was removable from the OEM 60 series grilles right? I'm getting revved up to hopefully splurge on a few more goodies for my 62 and a grille is one of the items I'm wanting :grinpimp:
I do not use the 60 emblem. The large TOYOTA emblem I use is the 70 series emblem, part # 75311-90K00. Glad you like the grilles, thanks!

i’m anxious to get it installed too. it’s just too cold to paint right now so it’ll have to wait.

I do not use the 60 emblem. The large TOYOTA emblem I use is the 70 series emblem, part # 75311-90K00. Glad you like the grilles, thanks!
Sweet. Now I know exactly which emblem to order for when I get my new grille :bounce:

:idea: This thread needs some pics on some 60s
Exactly. Not very many people post pics of my grilles installed, not sure why. I have sold so many 60, 80 and 100 grilles over that last 2 years and have seen very little photos. Now, I include a note in my packages asking to show some installed photos. Thanks to all that have posted photos though!

Can’t believe I just found this thread... One of these grills just got moved very high on my 60’s wish list!

Kelly's grilles are the best.
20180706_123059.jpg

I know. I am on the hunt for a set of black headlight doors.

Thanks. I drove it from Montana to Connecticut and back this fall. I ran into a little snow on the way back in Iowa.
20191029_092027.jpg

Kelly are you planning on making black headlight doors for the 60?

Kelly are you planning on making black headlight doors for the 60?
Yes, I have already made a rough prototype and created all the parts to DXF files. Just waiting to cut them and then I will have photos. Page 3 on this thread I talk about about it.

FYI. These will not fit with the factory grille though. Maybe someone could modify and make brackets to use then with the stock grille? Don't know. I assume, if buyers want to be done with the plastic parts, the grille would be part of the deal also.

These shouldn't take much final fitment, as I was quite thorough when making the first prototype. In other words, it won't take month after month until completion. Hopefully anyway.

What is the estimated weight: grill and buckets?

What is the estimated weight: grill and buckets?
Grilles weigh about 15 lbs depending on the design, which could be more or less. The headlight pieces shouldn't be more than 10 lbs together, but not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom