60-62 Flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Waggoner5

SILVER Star
Threads
Ok so I have been looking for another set of flares for my Project 62 and have run into lots of "no longer available" I am looking for the stock style urethane or fiberglass flares that were sold on many up range Cruisers overseas. We did not get any here but several dealers used to carry them. If anyone knows where or how to get a set, please let me know. Otherwise, I guess I will be running flare less for a while.
cruiser blur v1.jpg

Check out eBay Australia postage will be expensive I think though

The MerCruiser has been for sale on Portland Craigslist for months now at what seems to be a pretty fair price.. just sayin! (would rather see money like that go into a 1VD, hehe)

:beer:

Gozzard Composites list flares kit for the 60 series on their website. Do not know the price or quality. They are based in Canada, that may save you a little on shipping compare from Australia.

There is allso a french company making them, an exact repro, i have seen their add but could not find it now.
Maby one of the french forumreaders knows the firm?

Gozzard Composites list flares kit for the 60 series on their website. Do not know the price or quality. They are based in Canada, that may save you a little on shipping compare from Australia.

I emailed him last year and he quoted me a price of $625 Canadian dollars, lead time 3 weeks... not sure if that included shipping...cheers!

Last edited:
there is a pair up for sale on IH8mud, right now. Used.

I've got a set in the shop but I've also got a 60 that there going on soon. Mine came from Man-a Fre. they could of course be out of stock, don't know it was two or three years ago. :)

New set!

I can make you a set if you have not found any yet. You can have them in any colour you like (RAL Color code).

They will be made as a copy of the original!

Let me know if interrested!

Ok so I have been looking for another set of flares for my Project 62 and have run into lots of "no longer available" I am looking for the stock style urethane or fiberglass flares that were sold on many up range Cruisers overseas. We did not get any here but several dealers used to carry them. If anyone knows where or how to get a set, please let me know. Otherwise, I guess I will be running flare less for a while.

I can make you a set if you have not found any yet. You can have them in any colour you like (RAL Color code).

They will be made as a copy of the original!

Let me know if interrested!

I'd be interested in hearing about pricing. Sorry to put you on the spot. I'd also like to hear about mounting instrux.

Hey Gary,

TJM carry a 'Deluxe' flare, they look the same as the Toyota ones. Fit them using large aviation style rivets and 80's flare rubber. Look nice, come in white, will need to be sprayed to suit.

I have a set Id be willing to sell...

But, one has a crack in it. These were from SOR I think, and have never been mounted.

Ill have to look at their site to see if they have them or what theyre worth, PM me if interested.

Edit: I think it was SOR, I dont see them on there website anymore though. I think I paid around $500 for them, they are not the style shown on their website, but the same as above in your picture and made from fiberglass.

I talked with Waggoneer5 this morning and he mentioned he found a set of unused OEM from Canada so he is happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom