-44s.. Flare Rubber vs Factory Flares.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to make some decisions on dealing with the pokeout from -44 rims to keep our local constabulary happy.

I have a set of factory flares that need some work but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the look. Am also considering some generic flare rubber.. what other options are there and what have other people done?

1699841375273.png

1699841395933.png

I have a full set of the above. They're getting prepped and sprayed now. It's a 50/50 shot on actually getting installed on the 60. Jason will make the final determination if they can be mounted - @seigeoverland was supposed to provide instructions a/o a previous install but never came through.

There's a company that makes under flares, kinda a hybrid between the rubber & traditional flares. I didn't bookmark them years ago but will try to find them again. If I do, I'll f/u and post a link here.

IMO - love the look of the factory flares!

Neato.. thanks all. I really appreciate the input. I'll post a photo whichever way I end up going.

Contacted Brady (with Horizon Early Landcruisers) about the FRP wheel flares. His reply:

The flares take some time to get a perfect fit, spent about 4 hours on mine but the fit is awesome. I sell them for $800AUD (+/- $520USD) + shipping.
IMG_6524.jpg

This is the only picture I could find at the moment:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom