$5 garage sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Charles, it does have the ring. are you coming by or do you need it shipped? Paul

Not sure what our schedule is like. I wouldn't be by before summer at the earliest anyways. Any LV stuff in your sale?

Not sure what our schedule is like. I wouldn't be by before summer at the earliest anyways. Any LV stuff in your sale?

Charles, I'll put it on the shelf for you, whenever you come by. Paul

LV stuff for sale.....your funny!

Danno and mtrdud the post office must have been in warp drive this weekend, they were sent on sat!
thanks for letting me know.

Paul

Do the windshield washer tanks have motors?

they weren't in the pics, going from memory, I think the 2 screw in motors, are both cracked. I can look tomorrow after work.

parts

I am interested in the passenger side headlight bezel and driver side rear vent if you still have them. Thanks, Damon

I am interested in the passenger side headlight bezel and driver side rear vent if you still have them. Thanks, Damon

I still have the bezels, I think the rear vent outers are gone

do you still have any coolant overflow bottles left?

Lou

Lou, I think the only one I have left is from a 78 it's bolted to the washer bottle similar to 40's Paul

Bezel

Im new to the fj55's but I definitely want the passenger side bezel, do you have any og the rear lights left, and how do I pay for these items. Thanks, Damon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom