For Sale END-OF-BUILD FLASH SALE!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.overlandnomads.net
Year
Hi Everyone,

I'm cleaning out the spare parts bins and paying it forward to the MUD community.
IMG_3853.jpeg
IMG_3818.jpeg

Here's what I have......

Glass (pictured). It's not a complete set (obviously), but it's a good start.
1974+ tranny cover (pictured). Has sound-damping adhesive on it......prolly needs media-blasted
2 Complete sets of 4 door handles. 1 chrome set, 1 painted matte black set
2 gauge clusters
Complete set of 4 window actuators

All prices are......FREE.

Interested parties will need to pay shipping, however.

Let me know if there is any interest. I'll take additional photos as necessary.

Thanks,

Dan

PM sent

That's very generous of you. Thanks for keeping these going!
I have 2 gauge clusters and both have broken plastic gears in the odometer. I would love to have a working odometer. do you know if either of yours work? Thanks

That's very generous of you. Thanks for keeping these going!
I have 2 gauge clusters and both have broken plastic gears in the odometer. I would love to have a working odometer. do you know if either of yours work? Thanks
Not exactly sure on the odometers. I have someone looking at the gauges. If he passes, you can have 'em.

I found a few more things......

early model wiper arms (without bushing)
2 tail light assemblies.....and an extra bezel
2 sets of headlight bezels.....1 painted matte black, other is OEM.

and here's the big one........I've never seen these before and didn't really know they existed.......a complete set of rain gutter chrome trim pieces. These will likely be pricey to send, but they are rare (I think.....and I've been to the Classic Cruisers lot here in Salida).

IMG_3875.jpeg
IMG_3872.jpeg
IMG_3871.jpeg
IMG_3878.jpeg
IMG_3877.jpeg

Okay on the cluster.

Not exactly sure......I received them when I purchased 2 Pigs in 2021. I haven't opened the packaging. I assume they just clip in and are held by tension.
The rain gutters have small (impossible to find) clips inside the chrome pieces that hold them to the gutter.. if you look inside the chrome molding you probably will see several... in the pic it looks as if the clips are intact..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom