Wanted 4.11 Third Members for FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I've got an H55 with 33's in my 1984 FJ60 and running stock 3.73's and would like to replace them with 4.11's. If anyone has a set of 4.11 thirds they want to sell or swap, I would love to buy or trade. If you have a set of locked thirds, that is even better. I'm in Georgia, but willing to pay shipping. Thank you.

I can help

All three of the replies to your original post are from people with a long history on this forum. Is there perhaps some additional requirement that you have that has kept you from closing a deal with one of them? I have over four dozen 3rd members on the shelf, but I doubt I could compete costwise with any of them.

All three of the replies to your original post are from people with a long history on this forum. Is there perhaps some additional requirement that you have that has kept you from closing a deal with one of them? I have over four dozen 3rd members on the shelf, but I doubt I could compete costwise with any of them.

If I remember correctly I actually talked to him on the phone and I thought I talked him into doing transfer case gears instead? It was over two months ago though and I can't really remember.

If I remember correctly I actually talked to him on the phone and I thought I talked him into doing transfer case gears instead? It was over two months ago though and I can't really remember.
I am still considering doing that. I was hoping to find a set of locked thirds to be honest. It’s been a long two months. As far as the other replies, I think I go confused on who I PM’d with.

@Cornhusker I might be interested in your 3.73 thirds if they are in good shape, and you are still thinking about swapping them out.

Honestly, life happened after I put this up. I spoke with Matt about the transfer case gears and then the cruiser got put on the back burner. PM’s have been sent.

Last edited:

Pallet pricing available? I'd handle pickup/delivery? We are getting low on standard big stud 9.5" cores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom