SOLD PA 4.10 third member from front axle of an FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Trying to get my garage cleaned out of parts and came across a nice 4.10 third, tag says it came from the front axle of an FJ62. Looks great inside and doesn't appear to have been dragged over a lot of rocks. Price $225 can ship in a plastic bucket at your expense, Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Chad Smithson- I was unable to reply to the email message you sent regarding this third member I do indeed still have it. Let me know.

Man, if only it was a pair…

not to hijack the thread, but I could help you out with a pair and may be able to get them mudshipped in 2 weeks.

I used to be able to get used tall buckets at work but now that I'm retired that luxury no longer exists. Awhile back I bought a dozen of these tall plastic buckets from U-line- they aren't cheap but they are in my opinion the best and easiest way to ship a third member. I shrink wrap the third and use foam from FJ60/62 seats and cut them up to use as packing. Works great. I can tell you shipping isn't cheap anymore- this one cost $83 to ship to Texas from PA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom