Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rear Motor Mount ? FJ40

I might have one of those donuts off a 70 FJ 40. let me know if you need it. Price of a beer :beer: and the ride.

OEM Steel Rims

not to kill the deal, but shipping rims runs about $25 each (I sent 5 from Cody, WY to Las Vegas under 1 year ago). Also, having bought bent rims and sold bent rims, as a seller I could demand a strong price (above $25 each) if I had them spin tested at a tire shop. The 5 sold were 4 good ones and the fifth free as it wobbled (freight was on top). New, they are under $70 from dealer but come only in black paint.

jump seat

I think that any year before 75 will work.
Thanks
Pablo

need'em 3speed tcase housing thingy

well i'm putting the guts from my transfercase (detonated on the trail several weeks ago) and after extracting the entire case, found that the forward housing (houses the shifting fork, and bolts to the front driveline) has a huge piece of itself missing.

does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

i'll get a nice picture of what i'm talking about asap.

If they are the same thru the years, I've got one. If it needs to be year specific, need the year.

does anyone know if these are interchangable from the 3 and 4speed cases?

[quote author=rusmannx link=board=6;threadid=7422;start=msg62348#msg62348 date=1068675934]
does anyone know if these are interchangable from the 3 and 4speed cases?

[/quote]

The housings are interchangable from 64 to 7/80. The shaft inside from an early four speed( till 4/75) can be used with the transfer case gears and shafts from a three speed case. In 5/75, the mainshaft, front output shaft, and coupler to engage 4WD are fine spline, opposed to the coarse spline in the early set ups, and will not mix and match.

Good luck!

-Steve

want a door speaker for an 80

Hi, my driver's side front door speaker on my 93 FZJ80 has blown. No money to upgrade both speakers in the budget right now. If anyone has an original factory speaker they have yanked for an upgrade, I'd be interested.

ok, does anyone have the part to match?

Let me get this straight. Is what your looking for the nose cone, the front alum. part of the t-case that bolts to front driveline on one end and to the t-case housing on the other? If that is the case then you can use any 3sp t-case nose cone and your inner parts( shafts, shifting fork, bearings, ect.) I had to do this on the trail (at 40 mph) when my front driveline came off the front diff and hit the ground and shadered my front nose cone.

WTB Used 4" lift 1970 FJ 40.

Want to buy a used 4" lift for my 70 Fj 40. Please let me know if you have one. I only need the springs. Need it close to Columbus OH.
Forward air is here to ship. Must be cheap if shipping from far away.

Thanks very much.

if you still are in need of this part, I've got one just north of you in MT.

Wanted-34x9.50-15 swampers

Lookin for 3 or 4 34x9.50-15 swampers in the northeast. I live in central pa. Thanks, Pete

well i don't really need the entire case, just the nose cone then. i just got a whole case.... well, minus the nose cone apprently.

3FE needed

Thanks for the info guys. I ended up finding a wrecked FJ62 local and am tearing it down now. Will have some parts available if anyone needs anything off a FJ62.
Brian

Re:35" tires wanted in East Tennessee area

I'm ordering 7 sets of super swampers either today or monday. If you want a discount on new tires with free shipping let me know. Two sets for my cruisers, two for my buddies jeeps and one for a jimmy, one set for a pathfinder, and a spare set of 33X12.50's. I'm ordering two sets of 35X14.50 thornbirds. Email me if you want in.

TommyIV@cox.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom