Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Door Stikers

Are you still in need of these, I've got a set.

Heater control valve for 86 FJ-60

:mad: Mine is nasty) Thanks Troy

need two 33x12.5x15 MTR's

Anyone have a pair of 90%+ tread Goodyear MTR's, 33x12.5x15 that you're
looking to part with? I only need two, but could be convinced to buy three
or even four if the price was right.

Willing to pay shipping to 28804 for the right deal. Reply direct: todd@larkbooks.com

Thanks,

TJK

Would like to find FJ80 rear axle.

I may be dreaming here, but I would like to find a rear axle from an fj80 with the factory electric locker. Any suggestions? Thanks, Luke

OEM Steel Rims

I have a set on a 79 parts truck I would be willing to part with for a reasonable price $150+shipping for four. they would probably need a repaint, but they're solid. I dont know If you're in a hurry or not but they are down on my parents land so it could take a bit to get them. Also I'm not sure what shipping would be. I'm in St. Louis MO. Let me know if your interested.

OEM Steel Rims

I have 5 chrome OEM wheels from a 60- $150 plus shipping

OEM Steel Rims

76FJ55 - I am interested. You have mail.

Steve - Thx but I am looking for the minimalist look - no chrome.

Andrew

Black Seat Covers?

Does anyone know somewhere that you can buy black seat covers for an '80 FJ40? Also looking for black door panels. All the usual sites (CCOT, ManAFre, SOR) only have gray. I also checked some of the other sites (CruiserSolutions, etc.) - all only have gray now for any year '79 and later. I have the originals and they are all black but need replacing (seats are destroyed and door panels have cut-outs for speakers which have since been removed leaving me a really nice round hole). Any advice or web-links would be appreciated.

Andrew

need an 80!

I'm looking for an 80. I'm looking for a 94-97 with less than 110K miles. Price is negotiable, depending on condition, miles, and service recrod. My only requirement is lockers, front and rear.

Thanks!

Rear heat consol

I'm looking for the grey center consol for a rear heater an 87 4 Runner. I just need the plastic parts.

Re:need an 80!

I just happen to have one for you, it's a white 1994 w/ 111K miles, factory lockers, Safari snorkel, Hanna sliders, Kazuma Supercharger, OME suspension etc. If interested e-mail me @ juquiros@pacbell.net I'm located in the SF bay area.

70-74 FJ40 carb wanted

Thanks for the posts and the PMs. Found one, I'm all set. :beer:

OEM Steel Rims

I'm looking for a set of 4 or 5 steel rims for a 1978 fj40. They need the spacing for disc brakes(78+). I live in MT(59715).

Thanks

4 speed transfer shifter linkages

I am mating a 3 speed transfer to a 4 speed transmission and need the following: complete shifter linkage off a 4 speed transfer, the shifter shaft that the linkage attaches to that shifts from 2wd to 4wd, and the top cover plate that has the hi/low shift pivot thing. If you have any of these parts, please let me know.

OEM Steel Rims

shoot, I've got drum brake rims, where in big sky country are you?

Re:4 speed transfer shifter linkages

You'll also need a 29 tooth, 16 spline transfer gear and the bearing as the four speed transfer case gear (31 tooth, 16 spline) and bearing don't work with the 3 speed case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom