Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:35" tires wanted in East Tennessee area

I Just ordered two sets of Thornbirds 35X14.50's for $209 per. I'm sure I could have hunted around for a week and save another $10 per tire, but the shipping was free, so to hell with it. I can get more.

Need windshield strip for attaching softtop

I need a windshield strip for attaching a softtop or bikini top. This is the strip with a c-shaped channel, as opposed to the newer ones with a u-shaped channel. ::)

Need windshield strip for attaching softtop

TPI sells the strips with the c-shaped channel. I think they're like $20-25.

LOCKER

any working locker for a 1977 fj40. under $200.

TC Shifter and Linkage

Subject and description says it all.

Jon
Albuquerque, NM
ratstew@comcast.net

LOCKER

[quote author=tres link=board=6;threadid=7626;start=msg63879#msg63879 date=1069022427]
any working locker for a 1977 fj40. under $200.
[/quote]

I have a used LockRight in the shop, needs new pins... I need to look at is closer and see if I feel OK selling it... Let me know if you don't find anything else and I can help you out...

Welded special.... ;) Ok, bad idea... :D

jump seat

I have a set of the early longer ones (1968) and buddy has a shorter set from a 75 with factory roll bar. Indianapolis, and I can get pics if you are still looking. Mine have been on the shelf for 5 years so I'll have to get them out to determine current condition.

msmythe@iei.net

Resistor for heater blower

Anyone with an old heater blower from a FJ40 or FJ55 from around 1971 laying about, say, if the motor died but the resistor is still good, any chance you'd part with it? SOR says they can't get them, and cruiserparts.net has one, but it's $$$.

I have read about the Allied Electronics parts, but I thought I'd check here to see if I can recycle one from someone's shop.

i think i've got some...$5 ea plus shipping from 80022

I think I have one off a 75, if that will work. let me know.

might check kurt at c/outfitters...i think i bought my round one from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom