Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Aisan Hubs

Like it says, looking for a GOOD set of Aisan hubs to put on my FJ-40, Warn hubs suck my............well you know.

E-mail at

B18c5racer@comcast.net

Dan Tubbs

Re:wtb fj 60 frame

I have a frame for a 89 fj-62 I think it will work.You can call me @ (719)836-2990
Thanks Mike

Re:3FE needed

Brian ,I have a good used 3fe 178000 mi. from an engine conversion. Comp. test
105 to 110. Its in colorado. You can call me at (719)836-2990.
Thanks Mike

Re:steering box

I have one from a 74 38000 original miles. Great condition.You can call me at (719)
836-2990 Thanks Mike.

Heater control valve for 86 FJ-60

How about $20.00? Let me know :-[troy@mopar.gardnerville.nv.us

OEM Steel Rims

I have a set on a 79 parts truck I would be willing to part with. I was thinking $150+shipping for four or five. I know I have four on the truck there is a fifth wheel in the truck that I would need to verify fits with the disc brakes. if so you are welcome to it as well. They would probably need a repaint, but they're solid. I dont know If you're in a hurry or not but they are down on my parents land. I was planning on going down over thanksgiving so if your interested I could ship them then. Also I'd have to weigh them to figure what shipping would be. I'm in St. Louis MO so they would ship from there. I have them offered in a post to NJFJ40, but as it turns out the PO of the cruiser he is buying still had its OEM wheels. Let me know if your interested.

Simon

Still need inner seal birfield steel split ring

I can come up with a couple if you still need them.
They are from a mini truck knuckle if they are the same.

OEM Steel Rims

Thanks Simon, I sent you PM. I live in Bozeman, where a surprising number of Cruisers dwell.

Doors for 1976 FJ40, HAVE STUFF TO TRADE!

I recently purchased my first FJ40, an 08/76.

Before I bought it, the original doors were stolen off it, and the owner at the time put on some earlier style (lever handle) doors.

The doors are in good shape, with all the glass in tact and operational. Some of the weather stripping is wearing out, but the doors are generally in great shape.

I would like to trade someone earlier for later doors.

I sent an email to the LCML mailing list...as well.

I am willing to throw in my original seats out of my FJ40, as mine have been replaced with Tercel seats.

So, my doors and a set of seats for a good operational set of newer style doors, which I *THINK* are 1975 and later. (lift sytle handle, and interior panel)

Let me know, and I am anxious to correct my doors!

Thanks,

Dallas Maddox

Re:disc knuckle housing

ige,
DO you still need one?
I'm may be swapping out a set for mini knuckles soon. And of course the pass side is toast.
Let me know.

3FE needed

there is one in the back of Toyota Trails for sale.

steering box

I've got a manual box in good shape I just pulled from a '73 40. I also have the center arm and linkages. Let me know if you're interested. :D

Rear Motor Mount ? FJ40

Are you looking for the donut style, where the bolt passes thru it? Not to expesive from SOR

disc knuckle housing

got one from matt tarnow already...thanks though

Re:Still need inner seal birfield steel split ring

Try your Toyota dealer. That's where I got mine when I did my disk brake conversion. They are like a $1 apiece IIRC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom