Events/Trails 3rd Annual SW 70 Series Social —-October 31-November 3!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beastiethe70

The Girl with the Silver 70
Threads
Hi all!

Late post, I know.

But hey I have some new ideas for this year! Instead of running short trails each day in Sand Hallow area, @woody and I have discussed doing an overnight (few nights, exact timeline TBD) to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon!

Hope you all find that idea fun and interesting.

When: Thursday October 31-Sunday November 3, 2019

Where: Evening Meeting spot on the 31 TBD, but somewhere around Hurricane, UT

Why: Because 70 Series folks are pretty damn epic in my book and we had an incredible time both years...so why not do it again!!

So spread the word to all the 70 folk out there, and I guess @stickers 80 can come play too! ;)

This is all I have to share right now.

@woody
@cruiserdan
@stickers
@Hondu
@perrobravo
@SkiBum506
@Dprio34
@Gus
@Loober

I think thats everyone from year 1 and 2, if I missed someone, I'm so sorry!!

And lets get these folks up from the south!

@k9crazy
@Bossman
@joekatana
@FJ73Texas

Alright, begin discussing and planning!

And for those who want a peek at what the 1st annual gathering was like, follow this link! SouthWest 70's Social - Oct 27-29, 2017 or the 2nd Southwest 70's Social---ROUND 2! Oct. 25-28, 2018

Sounds like fun! I don’t think I’ll have a 70 series by then if all goes through with a pending sale. :’( I’m already starting to regret it and I haven’t even sold it yet.

I'd very much like to make this... put me on the list. I'll be following as this develops.

Is this a family-friendly gathering? I've got a wife and three kiddos who aren't gonna let me do a trek like this solo...

Oh, snap. 19 hour drive away....

Oh, snap. 19 hour drive away....

Someone needs to step forward and organize a "middle of the country" 70 Series event. :)

Someone needs to step forward and organize a "middle of the country" 70 Series event. :)
Or point out that Windrock is only a 10 hour drive...

Or point out that Windrock is only a 10 hour drive...
I'm just glad there are now a couple of options for those that want to attend such an event. It wasn't that many years ago that simply seeing a 70 Series in the U.S. was a privilege.

Last edited:
Unfortunately not able to make it this year but I definetly need to plan 2020 in my calendar . Maybe do the meet and great then and from there drive to Vegas for the Sema show, it seems there are always only a few days between those 2.

Put us on the tentative list!
70's meet up and the Grand Canyon, that's 2 I could cross off the bucket list!

I'd be interested in helping come up with t-shirts if you would like.

I'd be interested in helping come up with t-shirts if you would like.

If you have a design for T-shirts, we should coordinate since I could make stickers if anyone's interested. I have a 12,000 sq ft graphics shop at my disposal. Stickers won't be a problem.

What is the closest town to the event? I'd like to mapquest for mileage from Portland.

Well, you do have those seats.

Where in Utah is the soirée?

14 hours, 29 minutes which is what 19 hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom