SOLD 3FE - Crankshaft Pulley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Looking for 3FE Crankshaft pulley for a 92, not sure if the 60 series pulley is interchangeable but the part number is 13470-61030. The only one I found online is over $500-$750, which at that rate I might as well buy a new engine.

60 series pulley is different
AFAIK the 62 series is the same
@cruisermatt may have some and he is in FL
if not I have some in MT

I’ve got a parts 92, motor locked up, if ya don’t find one Incan pull it.

I have a fj62 3fe I can pull it off for you as well. message me If you're interested.

Just for giggles, I went to Rockauto, they have new ones, sent the link to Greasyhands……he bought one.

So update, did order the one from Rockauto. Took me a bit to get around to removing the old one, thought I had it all figured out. But tell me if I'm missing something here. The 3FE has 3 belts and this balancer appears to only support 2 belts (along with all the other balancers listed under the 92 on Rockauto). So just FYI, guess I'm still in the market for a balancer or if anyone happens to refurbish them, lemme know.
IMG_7167.jpg

I was thinking the outer pulley is bolted to the main pulley by 6 bolts, will it not switch over?
didn't you need to remove 2 of the bolts to get the puller attached?

I was thinking the outer pulley is bolted to the main pulley by 6 bolts, will it not switch over?
didn't you need to remove 2 of the bolts to get the puller attached?
That's what I thought originally too. But the outer pulley is not bolted to the main pulley, the main pulley slides onto the outer pulley. The rubber is pretty messed up but the metal is fine, wondering if it's easier and cheaper to refurbish the original balancer.
Balancer 4.jpg

I should have an extra good used one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom