37 Iroks are on my 80!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks awesome!! 37's are my only goal in life.

If those are 37s you better get 40s...they look too small. Lower your lift to 4" and get a better CoG.

Oh, and welcome to the "I need longfields and poly performance" club!

It was my only goal, too... Now it's lower t-case gears and 39.5's :cool:

We share common goals!:D That and as Dan said the poly rears and longs up front...it never ends:frown:

If those are 37s you better get 40s...they look too small. Lower your lift to 4" and get a better CoG.

I don't think that's 6" of lift. It's heavily trimmed fenders unless he just ditched the "stay low and trim for big tires mantra".

Tires look good on your 80 Chad, let me know when you want to buy my 39.5 Iroks :flipoff2:

Time for some snow wheeling! I have 2 of the 4 39.5s mounted on my 40 before I had to leave. One side is still sitting on jack stands :lol:

I am on a 4" lift... I have J's. I also have Longfields. As for the rear, I will run stock ones until I break again.

DOH, I didnt even notice you were clearanced on the fenders.

"Clearanced" is a bit of a stretch for Chad's fenders. He just rubs them on the rocks so much, they finally wore down to the right spot for bigger tires. :flipoff2:

Kidding. It looks sweet, man. You just keep making my truck look smaller and smaller. Looks like a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom