Wanted 3-speed column shift assembly. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I just bought a fairly clean 1969 FJ40 that someone did a hack job V8 install. I would like to put the 3 speed column shift back in. The only thing I have left of the three speed is the lower pivot point above the steering box.

I will also need the 3 speed column shift top plate for the transmission. I have a stick shift top plate currently.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Robert Haserot
Portland, OR

I'm in the process of removing my column shift from a mid-68 FJ40 for a floor-shift 4spd...

How soon do you need the stuff?

I have a 3 speed transmission column shift cover. Would you like to trade?
I would love to. Let me get you a pic. They bent the stick because the transmission ended up under the heater box. I'm going to clean it up and post a pic later this afternoon.

Robert

Hello,

I just bought a fairly clean 1969 FJ40 that someone did a hack job V8 install. I would like to put the 3 speed column shift back in. The only thing I have left of the three speed is the lower pivot point above the steering box.

I will also need the 3 speed column shift top plate for the transmission. I have a stick shift top plate currently.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Robert Haserot
Portland, OR

Column shift is only designed to work with the I6. Seriously doubt you would get it to work with a V8. Just sayin.

I'm in the process of removing my column shift from a mid-68 FJ40 for a floor-shift 4spd...

How soon do you need the stuff?
Every time I give a time estimate I am wrong. I would like to get the drive-train together in the next week or two. (What that probably means is I actually need it next year.)
Without rushing your own project when do you think the parts might become available?

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom