2F Thermostat Housing for Smog Compliant 60's (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRFarmers

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.therustfarmers.com
Hi All-

I wanted to share a product we are launching in late April or mid-May.

It's the 2-Port Lower Thermostat housing for the 60 series that require smog compliance. We will have the item listed at $89.99.

The factory casting this part for us also casts Whipple Supercharger housings, Warn Winch components, and parts for Honeywell.

I will post when this product is checked into inventory. Part number is 16331-61032.

Lower Bottom View Resize.jpg

Lower Top View 1 Resize.jpg

Lower Top View 2 Resize.jpg

Ordered. Cheers.

FWIW, even if you're de-smogg'd, the bottom housing holes are a perfect location for an aftermarket temperature sensor so you don't have to rely on the notoriously inaccurate stock temp gauge.

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment. I toured a number of casting plants and while this particular partner was the most expensive, I had the highest level of confidence with the finished part quality.

If anyone knows of other casted parts that need reproduction, please let me know.

Ordered. Cheers.

FWIW, even if you're de-smogg'd, the bottom housing holes are a perfect location for an aftermarket temperature sensor so you don't have to rely on the notoriously inaccurate stock temp gauge.
Did you order a dash bezel at the same time? If that was you, I really appreciate your ongoing support. I'm thankful for all my customers as customers put food on the table for my kids. Frequent flyers help us grow quicker and offer more products.

I can make the upper, but I would need a commitment from (40) 3FE owners. I'd probably need to price near $200 due to the complexity.

That's not too bad considering good used ones sell for that.

I’m interested in the upper 3FE housing! :)

Did you order a dash bezel at the same time? If that was you, I really appreciate your ongoing support. I'm thankful for all my customers as customers put food on the table for my kids. Frequent flyers help us grow quicker and offer more products.

Yup. Me. Bezel (Grey) is also absolutely perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom