2021 Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here it is! The event that everyone has been patiently waiting for. The 2021 Black Hills Cruiser Classic is on. Get more information and the link to register HERE, or you can jump right into registration HERE.

Registration will be capped at 40 vehicles this year so don't waste any time. We look forward to seeing you on the trail!

BHCC 2021.jpg

I'll have to wait till next year.
Headed to Rubicon for the same dates.

We will be in Spearfish for the month of July but unable to attend the entire event due to prior commitment. We have friends visiting. Id like to stay in touch as we had planned on running calamity as we want to introduce our visitors to off roading.... I may be peaking in and stalking cruisers that week and look forward to connecting, and p[ossibly reconnecting with friends. We go way back to 2000 with this event. Very excited, and sad at the same time.

I am excited to help lead a nice group of legendary Iron around the Black Hills!

We will be in Spearfish for the month of July but unable to attend the entire event due to prior commitment. We have friends visiting. Id like to stay in touch as we had planned on running calamity as we want to introduce our visitors to off roading.... I may be peaking in and stalking cruisers that week and look forward to connecting, and p[ossibly reconnecting with friends. We go way back to 2000 with this event. Very excited, and sad at the same time.

Stop on by and say Hello! Let us know if you need help finding your way around!

If you want to trail ride we would probably have you sign a waiver and give you a discounted rate for the day. If you want to hang out in the campground and meet a few people that would be fine with no cost or waiver. Hope to see you there.

Excellent. My brother, who is not a Cruiser guy, is towing an Airstream. Would there be room for him?

There should be room without full hookups and also depending on our final number of registered guests. We will do our best to accommodate.

Hoping the family emergency ends up ok……see you next year.

If you want to trail ride we would probably have you sign a waiver and give you a discounted rate for the day. If you want to hang out in the campground and meet a few people that would be fine with no cost or waiver. Hope to see you there.
Jen and I may take you up on this. We made it to Spearfish on Saturday. We are less that 10 miles from the event campground. For sure stop by for a visit, best case we can go out for a day with you. We had an amazing time at Rubithon and would love to get back into the hills.

We still have a few spots open for registration if anyone gets a wild hair and wants to drive up. You can show up at the campground and we will take care of registration there

I'm seriously considering heading up tomorrow from the Kansas City area, arriving at camp tomorrow evening, and joining in trails runs on Friday & Saturday. Any chance you will still have a spot for me?

A few pics from the Classic. Another great year on the books. Thank you for all those who continue to come year after year and those who came for the first time. See you all next year!

BB0E835F-E36E-4DFF-BAD4-62327DF49F0B.jpeg

7D514A85-3D1C-4B27-9567-C03BA93D9AD7.jpeg

3D9BF1B6-CB95-4C25-9958-A3C8EEB8A85C.jpeg

CB8675EE-C7B5-4CF2-B9EE-B9565A8F246A.jpeg

CEFBA89D-6A16-4562-A7A7-3C7366F05B02.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom