2021 Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

Here it is! The event that everyone has been patiently waiting for. The 2021 Black Hills Cruiser Classic is on. Get more information and the link to register HERE, or you can jump right into registration HERE.

Registration will be capped at 40 vehicles this year so don't waste any time. We look forward to seeing you on the trail!

BHCC 2021.jpg

We will be in Spearfish for the month of July but unable to attend the entire event due to prior commitment. We have friends visiting. Id like to stay in touch as we had planned on running calamity as we want to introduce our visitors to off roading.... I may be peaking in and stalking cruisers that week and look forward to connecting, and p[ossibly reconnecting with friends. We go way back to 2000 with this event. Very excited, and sad at the same time.

I am excited to help lead a nice group of legendary Iron around the Black Hills!

We will be in Spearfish for the month of July but unable to attend the entire event due to prior commitment. We have friends visiting. Id like to stay in touch as we had planned on running calamity as we want to introduce our visitors to off roading.... I may be peaking in and stalking cruisers that week and look forward to connecting, and p[ossibly reconnecting with friends. We go way back to 2000 with this event. Very excited, and sad at the same time.

Stop on by and say Hello! Let us know if you need help finding your way around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom