2021 4x4 Labs group buy info. (March 15-30) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You have to understand that. China put it to us and the price of steel just went up in a gigantic way. Can't expect a company to take it in the britches like that. Luke and his crew have to feed their families as well.
the price is the same. tariff went up 20%

Damn @InDaWoods, that's some great organizing, I had that thought but didn't want to do it myself and didn't dare ask you to do it!

SoCal guys if you want to be in on the delivery to me in Pismo Beach, please PM me ASAP. This will be for KITS ONLY. No need to post it here to jam the thread up. We're getting to have a large # here and I need to communicate with my buddy to make sure he has room. He can take his long bed if needed, but it gets worse mileage than his Dodge does. Safe to say at this point we need to kick him more than $100 if he's picking up for +/-10 people.
any eta on pick up in pismo. i got my high low gear install and need to put on some miles on that tcase. hahahah

Does anyone know the size/length of the 4 hitch bolts and 6 tire carrier bolts used for mounting the rear bumper? Most of mine came out in pieces long ago. I will source replacements while I anxiously await the Colorado delivery. Thanks

Pismo pickup group:

Looks like my buddy is picking up at 4x4 Labs today and should be dropping off to me tomorrow. Message me to coordinate pickup

Last edited:
Christmas coming early to Pismo! :steer::bounce:

30FD5104-7810-40C3-9F8E-27396688C5C1.jpeg

Ok, here's the code:

IH8MUD-315-331-2021

Go to the 4x4 Labs site and put your order in.

If you are part of a group shipping situation, make sure to put that in your comments so that they can organize those pallets.

Remember that group shipping is only for kits, if you buy a built bumper it will ship solo at full price.

Now breakout those credit cards and get your orders in!

Mike
Hi Mike
Is it to late to get in on the group shipping of a rear bumper from 4x4 Labs? I’m in GJ CO. I kick myself for not getting a bumper from these guys when I lived in Sacramento. Moved to Junction 2 years ago and a new rear bumper is must have for the trail conditions out this way.

Thanks

Chuck

Hi Mike
Is it to late to get in on the group shipping of a rear bumper from 4x4 Labs? I’m in GJ CO. I kick myself for not getting a bumper from these guys when I lived in Sacramento. Moved to Junction 2 years ago and a new rear bumper is must have for the trail conditions out this way.

Thanks

Chuck
Not sure if the code still works or not, but if you look back through the thread there was another user on here in GJ and one in Gunnison. If you guys combine shipping the savings might be worth a meetup in Montrose, even without the discount. We also have a few on the front range. Us Colorado guys need to figure out shipping as it looks like our free ride may have fallen through.

Hi Mike

Thanks

Chuck

I have no idea, but since you're pretty much a month late, I wouldn't be surprised if you're SOL. Bummer to hear the Colorado pickup fell through. The Pismo Beach pickup/delivery went off without a hitch. Some picked their bumpers up from me last weekend and I will start welding up 3 of them tomorrow.

I would call Simon or Ian at 4x4 Labs and see if you can still get a.discoumt on the GB and see what the CO group ship situation is. That's a bummer for you guys, there was significant savings to be had in the group pickup. Saved each of us around $300 on top of the 10% bumper discount.

I have no idea, but since you're pretty much a month late, I wouldn't be surprised if you're SOL. Bummer to hear the Colorado pickup fell through. The Pismo Beach pickup/delivery went off without a hitch. Some picked their bumpers up from me last weekend and I will start welding up 3 of them tomorrow.

I would call Simon or Ian at 4x4 Labs and see if you can still get a.discoumt on the GB and see what the CO group ship situation is. That's a bummer for you guys, there was significant savings to be had in the group pickup. Saved each of us around $300 on top of the 10% bumper discount.
Bummer, I didn't hear or see this thread. What options and was the round about cost for these? I'm assuming y'all purchased the kits?

Bummer, I didn't hear or see this thread. What options and was the round about cost for these? I'm assuming y'all purchased the kits?
Read the first post, it's all there

Pismo pickup group:

Looks like my buddy is picking up at 4x4 Labs today and should be dropping off to me tomorrow. Message me to coordinate pickup

Thanks again for spearheading the GB @wakesetter!

Appreciate the hospitality on our pickup and visit. Here are some pics of your beautiful city, from a tourist perspective. :cool:

339A6D9D-8508-4989-9622-24B4F9EA0F62.jpeg

77878EE7-FCF0-4F41-ACDD-DC9B15B0B8BA.jpeg

98BA0970-F0FE-4CB2-8D71-1A5446D7DC63.jpeg

524B0D2D-1D86-4552-A5D5-EB4641061667.jpeg

8DA99BF0-B5BB-4454-AA93-D9E210570356.jpeg

D353D928-6043-4E0C-8F3F-B89763BC3039.jpeg

23C6C059-C7CF-4777-8C0A-085BF5F587C3.jpeg

04D4AD9D-820A-444D-B38F-D33DBCF0ECA2.jpeg

A5C613FC-49CB-4EA4-9A9D-0536CE08D53F.jpeg

588DE163-AF33-4C44-B88E-93D3C67F42F9.jpeg

Anyone happen to know what these are for which go on the spindle shells? instructions don't really cover them.

1619887906895.png

I believe it for the antenna mount
ok, that was my only guess. thinking of just leaving them out? weld on later if I need them.. I don't have any use for antenna back there in the foreseeable future.

Making some serious progress on bumper #1 today. 2 more to go.....

20210501_094343.jpg

20210501_133231.jpg

20210501_103554.jpg

20210501_100315.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom