2021 4x4 Labs group buy info. (March 15-30) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I already have a 4x4 Labs rear bumper but I'm looking to go a different route. If any of you are willing to dispose of your crossmember when you receive your bumper, let me know and I'll take it off your hands.

Ok, here's the code:

IH8MUD-315-331-2021

Go to the 4x4 Labs site and put your order in.

If you are part of a group shipping situation, make sure to put that in your comments so that they can organize those pallets.

Remember that group shipping is only for kits, if you buy a built bumper it will ship solo at full price.

Now breakout those credit cards and get your orders in!

Mike

done -

1. built bumper dual with ladder and tire,
  2. sliders (1994)
  3. 3 jerry can holder for mounting on the ladder.
Paid in full on 4x4 website - code was accepted

Last edited:
Where and at what time will the discount code be posted?
done -

2. sliders (1994)

Done!
Rear bumper kit
Dual swingouts
Tire carrier
3 Jerry can holder

Sorry - that was my bad. I didn't mean to send that

Thanks to Wakesetter for all you've done to set this up! I, for one, appreciate it!

Done.

Double Swing Out with Tire Holder and 3 Gas Can Rack / Kit / With Flares for the Pismo group ship.

Thanks!

done -

2. sliders (1994)
Paid in full on 4x4 website - code was accepted
Stupid question, how did you add the 3 jerry can holder to the ladder on the site?

Count me in for an 80 series basic rear bumper kit, no swing outs, with flares.

Denver, Colorado. Tried to message @lisponger last week regarding logistics with no response.
Hoping to figure out the Colorado group-ship then will plug my order in too. Looks like a decent group on the front range and a few items going to the western slope.

Hoping to figure out the Colorado group-ship then will plug my order in too. Looks like a decent group on the front range and a few items going to the western slope.

Me too I reached out to @lisponger a few days ago and everything is still a go on his end but since then haven’t heard back with him from an address to punch in. Hopefully we hear back today from him!

Stupid question, how did you add the 3 jerry can holder to the ladder on the site?

Add the 3 Gas/Water Can attachment as a separate item, and in its dropdown box select "On Ladder". (assuming you already selected the rear bumper with Ladder)

Order's in! For the front bumper I added 8 9 10k winch. I am getting a badland 12k, so will it fit? Or do I need to call and tell them so they can build accordingly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom