2021 4x4 Labs group buy info. (March 15-30) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finishing up the rear bumpers today, starting the front bumper tomorrow. Got mine installed a few days ago, just need to get a new spare.

20210522_151655.jpg

20210522_151641.jpg

16217219128808710411241795085156.jpg

Wontons? My in-law family (including my brother in law in the pics) are Filipinos, so more likely to see a lumpia than a wonton!

are those wontons in the garage?
Ah, you mean one tons? He just sold his first gen 4runnr rock crawler and bought a stock gen 3. Those axels are going under it once his suspension kit shows up next week. Should be an awesome build.

I was like the first to pay on 3/15 yet I’m like the last... FIFO didn’t work out for me....
Pretty sure that order of payment had little to nothing to do with shipment order. I know some people got theirs sooner than we did in our big group pick up. But it was still quick and it saved us a grip of $ saving big on shipping and welding

which paint did you use?

I know you weren't talking to me but I used Rust-Oleum after 3 coats of self etching primer. Looks good and easily touched up. Excuse the ugly spare tire. I got a matching spare a few days later.

Screenshot_20210622-215336_Gallery.jpg

I know you weren't talking to me but I used Rust-Oleum after 3 coats of self etching primer. Looks good and easily touched up. Excuse the ugly spare tire. I got a matching spare a few days later.

View attachment 2711636
gotcha, I did the same on mine. 3 coats of self etching primer and 3 coats of engine block paint. :p.

I went the opposite route. I took mine to a local powder coater for oilfield equipment 2 years ago. Frontvand rear bumper cost 400. I haven't had a single piece chip or rust. Prior to that I was repainting every 6 months to a year. I do a bunch of trails and don't rock crawl so that probably helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom