2019 ONSC Meet and Greet - March 8-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You also couldn't really use it for a marinade, etc, either. Maybe for those who put beer in their chili, but I never have good luck cooking with IPAs.

You also couldn't really use it for a marinade, etc, either. Maybe for those who put beer in their chili, but I never have good luck cooking with IPAs.
Would make a decent jam.

LOL - I couldn't believe how bad that beer tasted. I actually came back with three bottles. No one wanted them.
You could bring them to the Meet and Greet if you still have them. Maybe they've gotten better with age :D

95% certain that I will be there on Saturday, just need to figure out what Cruiser to drive.

Yep, we should be there. Lily's ready! You can bring all the H. Sculpins you want, I'll drink them...

Evan is trying hard to find a way to get there.... even without me..... I wonder why?

Evan is trying hard to find a way to get there.... even without me..... I wonder why?
I would offer to take him but my truck is full up, Shaun. I'm hauling a bumper, so i had to fold a seat. Both of my kids want to go, so we're out of space.

Request from Camp Host Steve

Eric,Would you please see if you can get about 4 of your guys to bring battery drills Saturday. We will need them for the split rail fence. Phillips bits for the wood screws.Thanks

I’ll have mine but it we can bring a couple more it would be great. Thanks guys

Request from Camp Host Steve

Eric,Would you please see if you can get about 4 of your guys to bring battery drills Saturday. We will need them for the split rail fence. Phillips bits for the wood screws.Thanks

I’ll have mine but it we can bring a couple more it would be great. Thanks guys
I can bring mine.

I'll be there Sat by 9am, but don't have a drill. Bringing trash bags and some elbow grease.

Last edited:
Should be there late morning.

Should be there Friday, after work.

Sorry to miss this. I will be doing something fun tho. Switching the frame on the 81.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom