2017 LX570 - ride mode/mts and crawl control knob caps (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay….so I’ve searched and searched and googled and eBay’d, and ali express’d, and for the life of me I can’t find these stupid caps for the crawl control knob that has gone missing from my LX570’s console. Anyone have any solutions other than me buying the entire assembly? Anyone 3D printed some yet? I can’t believe there’s not a better solution. Last pic is of the whole assembly, which is said to be the only option per the dealer, at almost $900. They appear to be around $600 used on eBay.

IMG_6890.jpeg

IMG_6889.jpeg

IMG_6888.jpeg

IMG_6887.jpeg

IMG_6900.jpeg

Last edited:
I've looked around too and can't seem to find a part number for the individual caps. Closest thing I've found is those "stickers" on ebay that lay over the top.

I've looked around too and can't seem to find a part number for the individual caps. Closest thing I've found is those "stickers" on ebay that lay over the top.
Yeah. Same here. And those things are ridiculous. And if you don’t have the cap anymore, that sticker doesn’t have anything of substance to adhere to.

Yeah. Same here. And those things are ridiculous. And if you don’t have the cap anymore, that sticker doesn’t have anything of substance to adhere to.
Yup, exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom