2011's on Clearance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Curious as to what deals folks have gotten on 2011 LAnd Cruisers lately. Been keeping an eye on them and they are marked down about 7,500 right now. Wondering if I can get 10k off. Thanks for any input.

10k could be a stretch given the fact the 2013 is just a mid-cycle refresh rather than an all new substantive change. Also, discounts like that haven't been seen since the MY08 when production #s were higher and the economy tanked out of the blue.

However, this is all just conjecture and you should certainly try for 10k. If that doesn't work, $7,500 is 10% so that's not bad given how stingy LC discounts are.

Good luck, these trucks are worthy successors to the 100s.

I agree, that '08 was a once in a 25 year time to get a discount on LC, but with the high number of new 2011s available and the 2013s offering a wide variety of new features, I'm hoping for deep discounts...

People were buying new LCs in '08 & '09 in the high $50k low $60ks for some reason the same SUV costs nearly $20k more for a 2011....

After the sunami shortage, they pumped a large number of so called 11 models into the US that we're arriving at normal 12 model year time. Then the announcement of no 12 model year made them more valuable. Those who had been waiting gladly paid list and since the dealers only get a small number per year, the price has been slow to drop. I don't like the changes on the 13 and would rather have an 11 slim sure others feel that way. I remember when I bought my 90 four door 4-runner; the Japanese came over and gave me a new Camry to drive until they could redesign the A/C system in the truck. It took about 1 month. I had serial number several 0 55. After that I don't prefer the first model year of any changes. Never had issues again. Buy a 200, it's the best ride out there, could be better looking but the 13 is not an improvement.

Meh the 2011 has a lot to be desired in comparison to the 2013. JMO. Although I like the rectangle fogs better on the 2011 for sure.

flyfish4life said:
Meh the 2011 has a lot to be desired in comparison to the 2013. JMO. Although I like the rectangle fogs better on the 2011 for sure.

Hi there

How is the 2011 has a lot to de desired over the 2013 ? The 2013 has the off road turn assist , HID low and hi beams and heated/cooled seats.

Cheers
Jay

Hi there

How is the 2011 has a lot to de desired over the 2013 ? The 2013 has the off road turn assist , HID low and hi beams and heated/cooled seats.

Cheers
Jay

What I mean is the 2013 has a ton of new features, including hdd nav and entune. The 2011 has much to be desired in those areas.

Yah, I had to reread that post to understand he was saying the 2013 is better than the 2011...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom