SOLD 2011 Jayco Baja 12E (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/777185370719299/?mibextid=6ojiHh
Just got a new battery, 2 propane bottles and fresh paint on the frame!!!

For Sale: 2011 Jayco Baja 12E Off-Road Camper Trailer
Price: $8,900 OBO

FIRST PERSON WITH A DECENT OFFER WILL OWN THIS CAMPER!

Here’s the story:

We bought it used in 2017. Used it for a trip to Colorado and a handful of weekend camping trips more local. The camper has not been used as much as we thought we use it. It was going to be our “cheaper” alternative to staying in hotels every weekend for my kids’ travel baseball as well as perfect lightweight camper for family camping trips. Well…it never got used for baseball tournaments and we have used it maybe 5 - 10 times. It’s been set up in the backyard for sleepovers for out youngest kid more than being used as we originally intended. It is over 10 years old, so it isn’t perfect, but we have taken care of the camper. It had a soft spot in the floor when we bought it. This past year we decided to replace the subfloor in order to make sure it was all ok. We also had the vinyl laminate floor professionally installed as well.

- The front deck has a 1500 pound capacity. And is plenty big enough to hold a big four wheeler! The sides of the deck turn into ramps to load whatever.

- Camper also comes with a weight distribution hitch! It probably doesn’t need it, but it came with it. The weight distribution hitch makes this thing tow so easy! Especially when the whole camper is so light to begin with.

- I have a Tekonsha P3 brake controller to control the electric brakes on the camper that is also included in the sale. Again, these brakes are probably unnecessary since the camper is so light, but they are there and the brake controller is plug and play. It does make towing this in the mountains a lot nicer!

- VIN# 1UJAJ0AH1B15E0052

I’ve included some screenshots from NADA.com that shows what this camper is worth, and you can see we are asking WAY below market value. This is what I have had to use to price this camper. I don’t think people seem to sell them very often as I can’t find a 12E for sale online anywhere. At least one with the same amount of options and in the Baja trim.

***GOOD***

-Barely used. Like for real. The previous owner barley used it, and we have barely used it since buying it in 2017.

-Cassette Toilet has never been used, for real!

-Has every option other than power roof lift

-Roof A/C, Electric Brakes, bigger mud terrain tires on aluminum wheels, 16k BTU furnace, portable grill, outside shower, bumper mounted full-sized spare, the camper came from the factory “lifted”…it isn‘t a full on off road camper, but it will clear a lot more “obstacles” than a regular camper can. I'm sure I’m missing some other options this has though.

-Weight Distribution hitch. This makes this tow so easy, especially with the electric brakes and how light the camper is.

-Inside shower wasn’t used, but it does come with a full-sized door and hard sided walls.

-Every camping trip we used this on, we were at established campsites with bath houses, so we didn’t utilize the toilet or showers.

-There was a soft spot on the floor near the fridge when we bought it used. The entire subfloor and laminate have been replaced. It is all rock solid now. And yes, I listed this in the “good” section.

***NOT SO GOOD***

-Dining table laminate is peeling up on one of the back corners

-There are a couple small holes in the canvas over one of the sleeping areas. It’s been patched and doesn’t leak. The holes were caused by closing the camper with the interior lights turned on by accident. We also had a thicker mattress which caused the canvas to be pressed into the older incandescent light fixtures. Those lights have been replaced with LEDs, and the mattress has been removed.

-I used too much pressure when pressure washing it and it took some of the decals off.

-The cover for the propane bottles flew off on the way home from Colorado one year, so it’s missing.

-The pictures show both propane bottles and the battery missing. All will be replaced with new upon sale.

-Since we never used the shower, we never used the water heater, so I honestly do not know how well it works.

Send me a message here, or on Instagram (aaronrules). We can go with phone numbers and calls or texts after that. If you know me and have my number, send me a text!

JPEG image.jpeg
IMG_0428.jpeg
IMG_0427.jpeg

Last edited:
PICS

2023-05-13.jpg
IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0715.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0720.JPG

Last edited:
PICS