Wanted 2003-05 LX470/LC100: Lifted and modified, any US location (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
After a lot of investigation and lurking and here and Craigslist I've settled on tracking down a 2003-2005 LX470/LC100 (for the 5 speed transmission), looking for something lifted and modified for overland with little to no rust and in otherwise good condition, not picky about milage. I'm located in CA but willing to fly anywhere that doesn't salt the roads to pick up the vehicle and drive it back.

Last edited:
I've a 2003LX, I can build to your spec.
But why Lifted. LX has AHC. Which can be set to H, yielding about 1 1/2". With sensor lift, can to yield about 3" in H.

I see AHC as a possible point of failure and would prefer it to just be lifted 2.5-3" (with diff drop) especially since it will be used for camping/offroading (not a daily driver) and I'd like 33-34" (possibly 35"?) wheels which would require a dedicated lift. The implication also being that it has also been outfitted with various other offroad kit: beefier shocks, springs, sway bar, control arms, balljoints etc.

What's your budget?

I keep seeing trucks I would have bought (if I saw them several days sooner) around $20k plus or minus so low mid 20s is probably the sweet spot. I could see going to $30k for something really done well likely with a RTT included but I haven’t come across that yet.

I've a 2003LX, I can build to your spec.

I keep seeing trucks I would have bought (if I saw them several days sooner) around $20k plus or minus so low mid 20s is probably the sweet spot. I could see going to $30k for something really done well likely with a RTT included but I haven’t come across that yet.
I've four (03, 06 & two 07) pure stock LX470 currently. The 03LX would be $20K base cost. Plus add of parts you pick for build, plus labor to install. If you'd like to talk further, PM/DM me.

I am pretty sure I have what you are looking for.. not quite in California though. I shipped my old GX to Monterey, so stranger things have happened lol

Worth a look…..

I have a pretty minty 04 LC in Oregon, 260k miles, very clean and maintained. But it's bone stock minus larger tires and spacers. But would be a good starting platform. Id part ways for 15k.

Thanks but looking for something more modified since 90% of the heavily modified rigs I see are exactly what I want done and all the modifications are already depreciated in price :D. The other suggestions aren't quite modified enough, Yackowski's is close/tempting... still looking.

Thanks but looking for something more modified since 90% of the heavily modified rigs I see are exactly what I want done and all the modifications are already depreciated in price :D. The other suggestions aren't quite modified enough, Yackowski's is close/tempting... still looking.
I am brand new here and have been looking thru these as I am just about to list my truck. I think I might have what you are looking for. It is a 2000 LX470 with 167,500 miles. In 2011, it was taken to Slee Offroad in Denver, CO and completely modified by them, with front & back slee bumpers, (3) slee skid plates, front mid and rear, slee side rails, AHC system was removed, 2.5"lift installed with all necessary items, torsion, drop diff, shocks, etc. (have paperwork for this, $11k out the door).
IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

After a lot of investigation and lurking and here and Craigslist I've settled on tracking down a 2003-2005 LX470/LC100 (for the 5 speed transmission), looking for something lifted and modified for overland with little to no rust and in otherwise good condition, not picky about milage. I'm located in CA but willing to fly anywhere that doesn't salt the roads to pick up the vehicle and drive it back.
I am a dealer in Arkansas. I am selling a 2004 for a friend. It is on jondellinger.com if you want to check it out.

2000, 139k miles, AHC deleted, 20 years of service records......I also have a brand new Rhino Rack Platform with backbone mounts and an iKamper I could make a deal on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom