200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

+25s can be made to work and should be fine with a 285 width tire.

You'll want to avoid anything less in offset, and definitely not 0, as that will be a nightmare to fit with difficult to resolve contact with the bumper, mud flap, and fenders as the tire steers and articulates.
Thanks just found that method makes the 703 in a 17” 35 offset. So now I’m back on looking at methods.

Completely stock 2021 Land Cruiser on BFG KO2 AT's in 275/70/18 on stock wheels, no spacers. No rubbing at any point full lock to full lock.

P9bCe2o.jpg

EIO9Kbf.jpg

8Huh70O.jpg
Hows the ride? Any noticible noise difference from stock Dunlop?

Hows the ride? Any noticible noise difference from stock Dunlop?
Slightly louder and a touch less compliant than stock rubber but far better looking, performing, and much less nose dive.

TRD Forged 17” (Rock warrior) wheels with Toyo AT IIIs 285/75R17 (E) on my LX today. No spacers, a lot of plastic aft of the front tire has to go. In front not so bad. I moved fender liner forward about 1” in front. Cut a big chunk of the rear mud flap out and massaged/heated the rest back as much as I could. Didn’t run into any rubbing in my first short test drive. But it is a little tight in places Also getting close to maxing out spare tire space, but it fit. Pics below are with wheels turned to their closest rubbing point.

093150F3-F4D9-4475-98D8-010BF81E4D12.jpeg

F33A51FA-D793-4A47-8C1E-8660BD999ADE.jpeg
C2DBF399-F3AF-4694-8DFB-D40158D93D8D.jpeg

Last edited:
Well went to costco to install my new K02 in 285/65 18. They most definitely do not fit my stock 2015 LC. They hit hard on the sway bar mount and other suspension parts at at steering lock.

Well went to costco to install my new K02 in 285/65 18. They most definitely do not fit my stock 2015 LC. They hit hard on the sway bar mount and other suspension parts at at steering lock.

You're going to need some more offset than stock for a 285 wide tire

285/65r18 should be able to make work. Ive run them with the stock 60mm offset wheels and only had a slide rub on the pasenger side kdds sway bar at steering wheel full lock. Tweaking the alignemnt a bit (while staying within spec) may be a viable solution.

You're going to need some more offset than stock for a 285 wide tire
Thanks. I had spent weeks reviewing posts on this forum before ordering and the dozens of relevant posts since 2015 pretty much all said K02s in this size would fit stock. No mention of offset changes required. So, learned my lesson. I usually keep my 200 bone stock.

Thanks. I had spent weeks reviewing posts on this forum before ordering and the dozens of relevant posts since 2015 pretty much all said K02s in this size would fit stock. No mention of offset changes required. So, learned my lesson. I usually keep my 200 bone stock.
275/70 18s fit stock wheels with no spacers and no rubbing on a 200. I don't understand the people who are willing to cut, shape and do all that to gain 1 cm of width. That's 0.4 inches.

275/70 18s fit stock wheels with no spacers and no rubbing on a 200. I don't understand the people who are willing to cut, shape and do all that to gain 1 cm of width. That's 0.4 inches.
I like the 275s. Plus they are cheaper than the 285s.

Been following this thread from the time I started thinking about upgrading my tires on stock set-up. I thought it was gonna be 285/65. Then changed my mind to 275/70. Now I'm back to just getting 285/60 to keep the ride more comfortable while achieving a more aggressive look via the KO2s. The points & views shared here are all valid depending on where each is coming from. I'm confused! Man, I love this group! :)

Last edited:
I am happy with the 275's.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom