200 Series Rear Exit/Handle Kit - Now Shipping! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you make it into a kit and have the install well documented and less ambiguous it makes it all the more appealing. Especially for the ppl on the fence about DIY on a new rig.

If you make it into a kit and have the install well documented and less ambiguous it makes it all the more appealing. Especially for the ppl on the fence about DIY on a new rig.

Are you referring to the exit kit as a whole or with the National Luna lights? The handle kit comes with all of the needed parts and very detailed step by step instructions fwiw.

Sorry Kurt. I was referring to the national Luna lights.

I’d love to add the lights to that dark trunk area.
@Kurt, Is it easy for a first/never timer.

The hardest part is finding a place to tap the power, the rest is easy enough imo

We've just assembled another 10 of the rear entry switch kits in various flavors and added the Shell color to our lineup. Let us know if you need a switch kit :cool:

Shell vs. Sand Beige for reference

image.jpeg

On a 2017 with black interior the upper half of the interior and hatch color (on my screen) most closely resembles the "shell" color in the post above.

Can anyone confirm the color name for the '17 model year with Brandywine mica exterior and black interior?

On a 2017 with black interior the upper half of the interior and hatch color (on my screen) most closely resembles the "shell" color in the post above.

Can anyone confirm the color name for the '17 model year with Brandywine mica exterior and black interior?

Snap a pic of your VIN tag

Any idea how the interior colors correspond to the LX? I have the “cashmere” interior.
Even though I can open and close via the dash and fob, my 6 year old sits on the third row and he is used to being able to open and close in my wife’s expedition.
Any help is appreciated.

Any idea how the interior colors correspond to the LX? I have the “cashmere” interior.
Even though I can open and close via the dash and fob, my 6 year old sits on the third row and he is used to being able to open and close in my wife’s expedition.
Any help is appreciated.

Sorry no but we could certainly build a cashmere kit. Email us with a VIN on your LX and we can easily set you up.

Bump! We've shipped 100+ kits out and I'd love to hear how your installs went and see some pics!

Kurt , Awesome work, I'm in for a kit for 2011 Sand beige, let me know your PayPal.

Buzz us at the shop and we can set you all up and get PayPal total with shipping :cool:

Interested in how the install works? The fine folks at @OTRAMM did a killer install video, check it out!

Order in process - thanks, Kurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom