200 series picture thread (49 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks fellas @TeCKis300 @Boston Mangler

Yeah it fits what I use it for (the terrible roads in my beautiful home state). The wheels turned out great and I always get compliments on them.

Maybe it’s wheel fatigue at this point but I’m thinking of switching to Rock Warriors in the near future. Probably going to do a bronze Powdercoat on them too along with some 35’s (seems like that’s doable with my current lift without having to do a body mount chop/mod).

Wheel fatigue is a real thing! I also suffer from it! :)

Let me know if you decide to sell the current ones!

MZPKFiF.jpeg

If it wasn’t so pretty I’d be mad about paying for a new steering rack.

The 12.50s look so right 👌🏻
New rack feels nice doesn't it!

Out to the Panamint Valley and some side trails into the Argus Mountains today.

_RX10819.jpeg

The wind was at a full gale. Difficult to walk.

_RX10839.jpeg

Incredible view from an upper mine adit. It came out on the side of a cliff.

_RX10832.jpeg

A more interesting part about 100 feet in. Spent about an hour underground. Pb, Ag and Zn was mined. Closed in 1955. Unfortunately, this mine is heavily visited. No artifacts left. Lots of trash though. 😡
Road in was class three out of five. Recent rains plus the remnants of Hurricane Hillary last August have devastated the off road trails here. In several places, the road was gone, completely washed away. Many trails in the Mojave no longer exist or are now impassible. Sad.

This is what I'm leaning towards @TeCKis300 . 295/70R18 Defender M/S2s on stock 18" rims. I purchased some SpiderTrax but sent them back because I really don't want to use spacers. But now with thinking 295, it's a must.?
yes you will need the spacers. I have lift and spidertrax. Running 295/70r18 Recon Grapplers. Removed flaps, pinned fender forward. No rub. Love it.

This is what I'm leaning towards @TeCKis300 . 295/70R18 Defender M/S2s on stock 18" rims. I purchased some SpiderTrax but sent them back because I really don't want to use spacers. But now with thinking 295, it's a must.?
I just installed 285/70R18 and immediately regretted not going with the 295. That little bit of added width and height makes a world of difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom