200 series picture thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shed season opened 1 April, so I went to poke around a bit and also start learning where the corners of this thing are. Plenty of deer sign, no sheds. It's a pretty easy spot to get to, so I may have been too late.

lchill.jpg

lcpark.jpg

So stoked about this. Literally just did this drive. I called the NPS line and the recording said it was still closed but I asked a ranger and he let us know that it was in fact now open. Shaved a good 90 minutes off the drive to Page and beautiful scenery along the way.

Now we’ve got two days in Page before heading to White Pocket and Wire Pass on the way to Zion.
Thanks for that info on the recording being outdated. I will ask the Comms team to ensure the recording on the NPS line is updated to reflect the entrance being open again.

How do you like them so far?
We’ve been on a trip the last few days—I’ve now got roughly 500 miles on the tires with a mix of highway/city/fire roads. Very impressed with them—I’d say wind noise from the rack is comparable to road noise. They’re definitely louder on the highway than the Dunlop’s which is to be expected, but more quiet than the KO2s on my 4Runner. Not a totally fair comparison because the 4R has never been as quiet as the LC. I have no problem listening to music at a reasonable level (very close to what I have it on around the city) or holding a conversation. On the fire roads I do feel like they kick up fewer rocks than the KO2s

Yo, we're going to need a write up about, and approximately a million photos of the Opus by 5PM. Please & thanks.
Haha. I’m in Ft Collins right now, I have to open it up tonight to do a cleaning before the next leg of our journey. I’ll snap some more photos for you.
We have had it for over a year now and love it. It has its quirks and issues. But they are small and easily avoidable with a little bit of work.

all in all it’s the perfect trailer for us. Sleeps out family of 4 and I drag it through everything without issue.

Haha. I’m in Ft Collins right now, I have to open it up tonight to do a cleaning before the next leg of our journey. I’ll snap some more photos for you.
We have had it for over a year now and love it. It has its quirks and issues. But they are small and easily avoidable with a little bit of work.

all in all it’s the perfect trailer for us. Sleeps out family of 4 and I drag it through everything without issue.
Would love to hear what life is like with it, how long real setup/pack away, any wish list items or problems!

Impromptu trip to the Ozarks this weekend on the buffalo river.

IMG-9798.jpg
IMG-9771.jpg
IMG-9786.jpg
IMG-9781.jpg

Took my 74 year old Mom on a little detour yesterday on our way from Page to Zion to see White Pocket. She (or I) had never seen anything like it. I know The Wave get's all the attention, but I can't imagine it being more spectacular then this (and you don't need to try and win the permit lottery - no permits needed). The 30 mile round trip route through the soft sand was a lot of fun (and a little stressful watching the 4 bikes on the rack in back bounce around). Definitely recommended.

D95A7728.jpg

D95A7676.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom