200 series picture thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I second that, looks great. I will probably get same tire, except on stock rims [285/65/18s]. Curious where in ATL you purchased from? I'm in Roswell.
Hey. I purchased pre owned from Mercedes dealer in Dallas TX. Drove it back.
Dunwoody here, we should have an ATL social distanced gathering

The build is coming along nicely with the help of a friend:

ACtC-3cSpWThG1d4KJN6ax2gzQTl7rQuAZE7B7vUvu9U5VBEvaGtFP1hRp4UIOpaL4__oWXU3wtKOeoUisuucDtYdEoHr9-WXiqacmczOFvso7pSMKe9zKfltsiMy1IRADcWucnuOBirZlSXwa4BoqS1Dw_Oaw=w1150-h937-no

ACtC-3fFWmjyzsR6PVxFJBM1EeWI5Rr-sO-RdOQT1kaUlY9UDWucegLHTHXKiDxQaB44FE64noK129pfRUHeOrLZ34vWH7iTUI0F2n-KERScdPGiJsBoCpp0-NoCdARQTCJr-5wHr8dkGRREnblNABubJPVBJQ=w1250-h937-no
Time to start a thread!

Time to start a thread!

Yes it is about time! Finally heading out this weekend for the first time this season then I'll have some time to put some stuff together. Speaking of which, I have a buddy getting into wheeling, and he was asking about things to pack for general 4x4 trips. I needed to go through my own gear to get it ready for the season, so instead of taking pics and making a list I figured it would be easier to just do a quick video. I've never done a video like this before, but I thought if it was helpful to folks for planning I may as well share it here too:

Also just to drive home the point a Hi Lift has many practical applications, here it is in action! I got frustrated when the dog kept dropping the wrench - I swear I have to do everything myself! 😆

ACtC-3fqtvgCtQ8UUNk0m4xl-gJg32pFTNXCXGMGSbiH7VAyoJpNDKzzdkVMHM9BcqmIKuxHP88kaLWyML7qgBzFTzzBTftCjALqvmSOrdCrLOsopanOX2dZ_uRCxUhW4xLVf--p2pmx4bUDVnEQXknMU8V2jQ=w703-h937-no

yeah I’m down. If you know any cool trails would be fun.
There's some fun trails in northern GA.. grew up in Gwinnett and still go down when I can to visit family.

New bumpers today. Installed by Rob at Odd Iron Off-road I’m Thomasville Georgia. I highly recommend him!!!

7B2E4BCA-5EB5-4DBD-97F4-C06368FA84A9.jpeg

6E30A0F4-912C-41AB-B075-DF81983423E5.jpeg

EF7AF8B3-D633-43E4-99F1-1853351D5584.jpeg

E68C4114-004F-48DC-9404-A9E54B279E67.jpeg

Playing with cameras and lasers near Lake Mary, AZ. I was on laser duty. No idea a photo was being taken. I like it though.

05E454B6-A1C3-4BD1-84D7-74639E0EDDF4.jpeg

Put on SPC UCAs, RWs with Nitto RGs. Unfortunately the alignment shop didn't follow my instructions and put the wheels too far back and they're hitting the mud flap. 🤬

CCD8C05B-76D2-4A21-B154-449384C2B4CE.jpeg

Yes it is about time! Finally heading out this weekend for the first time this season then I'll have some time to put some stuff together. Speaking of which, I have a buddy getting into wheeling, and he was asking about things to pack for general 4x4 trips. I needed to go through my own gear to get it ready for the season, so instead of taking pics and making a list I figured it would be easier to just do a quick video. I've never done a video like this before, but I thought if it was helpful to folks for planning I may as well share it here too:

Also just to drive home the point a Hi Lift has many practical applications, here it is in action! I got frustrated when the dog kept dropping the wrench - I swear I have to do everything myself! 😆

ACtC-3fqtvgCtQ8UUNk0m4xl-gJg32pFTNXCXGMGSbiH7VAyoJpNDKzzdkVMHM9BcqmIKuxHP88kaLWyML7qgBzFTzzBTftCjALqvmSOrdCrLOsopanOX2dZ_uRCxUhW4xLVf--p2pmx4bUDVnEQXknMU8V2jQ=w703-h937-no

Thanks for taking the time to do the video. The explanations are way more useful than the usual list. Maybe @Romer can figure out a way to put this in the FAQs so it doesn’t get buried in the photo thread.

Thanks for taking the time to do the video. The explanations are way more useful than the usual list. Maybe @Romer can figure out a way to put this in the FAQs so it doesn’t get buried in the photo thread.

added to the general info section of the FAQ

Keeping with the Rhino front bumper for the new rig? Looks great, love the color coding

Tell me about your bike carrier.

IMG_5303.jpg
IMG_5302.jpg

I'm Jeff, I'm an addict... "Welcome Jeff":flipoff2:

Was literally looking at a 1997 80 series that I found on Facebook Marketplace in Birmingham Alabama 4 states away. Found that 80 series on Craigslist and was stalking it, then this popped up on that Craigslist. Called dealership, and he sent me photos of the full Icon suspension, and put my deposit down immediately....

Did I sleep on it? Nope... Did I ask permission? Nope...

No regrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom