200 series picture thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took her down to the river today and played in the sand. I’m loving the 295/70/18s!!

4B5936AA-AA36-413E-9AA6-D7C2574775E7.jpeg

Killer pics, nice shots. If you don’t mind sharing where did you go camping? Looks like it was a sweet spot.
High Lakes in Northern California, unreal place and some insane trails. Wish I could post some videos here on mud. Some of the trails make the rubicon look tame. I have some videos in my stories on Instagram, my name is zombie2hundo

and just to be clear, I don’t even attempt the knarly trails in my truck. The 2hundo is not a crawler although sometimes I push it to do some mild crawling

Last edited:
High Lakes in Northern California, unreal place and some insane trails. Wish I could post some videos here on mud. Some of the trails make the rubicon look tame. I have some videos in my stories on Instagram, my name is zombie2hundo

and just to be clear, I don’t even attempt the knarly trails in my truck. The 2hundo is not a crawler although sometimes I push it to do some mild crawling

very cool, been eyeing that area for future adventures. Have heard great reviews of the high lakes.

High Lakes in Northern California, unreal place and some insane trails.

Wish I could post some videos here on mud.

Post your videos to youtube....then post link here. Works well, especially if you use the little picture-frame i on in the edit tools in the post box here on mud.

Post your videos to youtube....then post link here. Works well, especially if you use the little picture-frame i on in the edit tools in the post box here on mud.
Just follow Zombie2hundo on Instagram, that's were I post the vids and other details:) Haven't got around to the youtube thing yet, someday

Could be worse. Cosmetic only. You could pop that out with boiling water and a heat gun.

Out of curiosity one day I looked at the headlight housing price on my LX. $2,500 a pop.
I agree. It could definitely be worse. A new bumper replacement is going to be about $950 painted and mounted. I’m glad it didn’t get the headlight.

Perfect excuse to get a legit bumper that won’t dent
This one is my wife’s cruiser. I sent her the dissent bumper but she wasn’t having it. Trust me, I tried. OEM it is! Also, I already follow you. I think we’ve chatted a few times via insta. I’m dwicai.

LCDC pre-run Father’s Day weekend... super cool tree.

1ED5349D-546B-420F-86F4-F922C1AD1730.jpeg

Last edited:
Put the 200 to work again, towed an old FJC home, 350 miles round trip... pulls great on the highway and through the mountains. My friend purchased it new in 2006, 243k New England miles, runs great. The 200 just turned 102k.
IMG_3495.JPG

Finally picked one up. Went back and forth between LX and LC but ultimately decided on the LC. Picked her up today, traded the truck for a 2017 with Terra interior. Got home, yanked the 3rd row and looking forward to miles and miles of family explorations.

IMG_20200626_205225_702.jpg

Hey all... had my 2018 200, that I bought as a leftover in February 2019, for almost a year and a half now. This is meant to finally be my one, long term- do all- vehicle.
I never thought I’d progress as quickly as I did, but this is some of the progress and where it’s at.
I also have a little cargo trailer conversion that isn’t “off-road” but a good base camp for certain adventures.

I’m still figuring I’ll add front and rear bumpers - Love the new Dissent front- Tire cattier, long range fuel tank. Started vacation today so hoping to knock out my dual battery system with Redarc bcdc25 this week.

Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell pro 2.5” lift, Tundra Rock Warrior wheels custom coated, 285/70-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, full Rhino Platform rack, Trail Tailor hidden winch mount, Come Up 9500 lb high speed winch, GMRS & CB, SwitchPros 9001, 3rd row delete with delete cargo mat from Australia, Slee sliders. Custom built double slide drawer, ARB Classic 2 on MSA drop slide, Rigid lights, full BudBuilt armor in aluminum and SS

Enjoy the pics. I am certainly LOVING my 200
The Land Bruizer.

98B00F88-44A1-4016-A56F-83658D03AB75.jpeg

3D23528C-A502-4EF7-AA02-BF3C778AA91D.jpeg

134A599D-BF81-4EAC-BB46-3810C879A9D1.jpeg

930C381B-D0C8-442F-9AE2-BBD6512F4DA6.jpeg

1BE5B2E0-C42B-4878-A432-165B3F4DEF9A.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom