200 series picture thread (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think you could of stroked the blue gate pass. My buddy had a gate to his land that laid down but not all the way until you rolled over it. It was pretty slick but in this case you made the right decision. Lol. Cool trail. I see that other truck approach at the same time. MIB kind of thing? Sentinels?

Dirt bikers coming up from beyond the gate. Popular place to dirtbike and ATV.

Has to be one of a kind....a 200 series stretch limo. Saw this parked at a gas station in Southern California. I wonder if the 4 wheel drive system is intact.
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_6363.jpg

Been wandering a bit more. Taking advantage of the home office situation. Doesn't allow a lot of time for MUD however. Pics from a couple of different trips. First trip to the dunes went great. A few weeks later it was 20 degrees hotter and after a windstorm made it very soft. I was buried. Could hear the driveline turning in the sand under the front end. Good times.

IMG_20200524_195648_349.jpg
IMG_20200522_194746_003.jpg
IMG_20200517_105428_157.jpg
IMG_20200517_101638_565.jpg
IMG_20200426_015356_314.jpg

I've got that print in my young son's bathroom! LEGIT!

I guess I went a different direction for my son's room. I did vintage Japanese sports cars. Haha...

Been wandering a bit more. Taking advantage of the home office situation. Doesn't allow a lot of time for MUD however. Pics from a couple of different trips. First trip to the dunes went great. A few weeks later it was 20 degrees hotter and after a windstorm made it very soft. I was buried. Could hear the driveline turning in the sand under the front end. Good times.

View attachment 2328680

Looks good and stuck! Looks like you were well prepared with traction boards.

Curious what pressure you were running? And if you might have tried CRAWL to get out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom