200 series picture thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Didn't know that the Toyota 200 could be had with AHC in Norway.

Many other configurations available around the world we do not see in North America. FWIW, I would like to try a AHC equipped LC, sounds like the perfect mix for an all around vehicle.

Search for a past story, a member from Germany traveled south around Africa and back with a AHC equipped LC. Good Read.

3 of a kind. Pulled into lacrosse game at Jesuit Dallas and this was the view. Now I’m interested in powder coat front chrome. Whoever you are.... it’s a good touch.. looks goodView attachment 1906744

You can always tell a pic in Dallas from anywhere else in Texas. The abundance of $80K+ black SUV's is a dead giveaway haha. I lived in Plano for eight years and while I still miss some of the amenities of living in DFW, I doubt I'll ever go back.

Many other configurations available around the world we do not see in North America. FWIW, I would like to try a AHC equipped LC, sounds like the perfect mix for an all around vehicle.

Search for a past story, a member from Germany traveled south around Africa and back with a AHC equipped LC. Good Read.

Will do I am very pro AHC as I had it on my 100. I knew there were different variations but just wasn't aware of that variation.

another snow day in NOVA

5F114D0B-DE99-4E93-A9F4-743667372AA2.jpeg

68963CC0-2429-4035-AE76-AD9551F01B7B.jpeg

73001D93-B182-4127-BAD2-34D736F49EE8.jpeg

+points for perfect fitment.

I rarely see wheels that have such perfect offset (et40) and fitment for the 200-series platform. Perfect for beefy 305 tires. Doesn't hurt that she looks great as well.

I`m happy about here looks and how she drives, the wheels are custom made to my spec in china (alibaba).
The spec come from this forum , i have read all threads that are about 20" wheels especially those about 305/55 tires

DSC_0041.JPG

If you manage to find that story (I tried), would be great if you could post a link. Sounds like he was on a dream-trip! I’ve done light wheeling in Mozambique, Swaziland & S.Africa, but not in my own vehicle...and only enough to May me wish to someday do a major trip.

Shows basic Africa build summary, but didn’t find trip report.

If you manage to find that story (I tried), would be great if you could post a link. Sounds like he was on a dream-trip! I’ve done light wheeling in Mozambique, Swaziland & S.Africa, but not in my own vehicle...and only enough to May me wish to someday do a major trip.

Might have to read it again. :cheers:

Didn't know that the Toyota 200 could be had with AHC in Norway.

I might be mistaken but I think only US and AUS are only markets where AHC Land Cruiser isn't an option. Someone set me straight.

Picked up a 200 over the weekend. 2016. Drove it home from Augusta, GA to Utah. 2800 miles. Only about 800 on interstate. It's fantastic to be back in a Cruiser. I loved my Tundra over the last 3 years but it just isn't the same. This is my second 200. I wrote effusively about the platform a few years ago and stoked to be back behind the wheel of one.

White with terra, 38k miles. Toyota Certified
. It feels like home.

Very nice @dmc . I'm ready for my ride whenever you are.

Reactions: dmc
Picked up a 200 over the weekend. 2016. Drove it home from Augusta, GA to Utah. 2800 miles. Only about 800 on interstate. It's fantastic to be back in a Cruiser. I loved my Tundra over the last 3 years but it just isn't the same. This is my second 200. I wrote effusively about the platform a few years ago and stoked to be back behind the wheel of one.

White with terra, 38k miles. Toyota Certified
View attachment 1910930. It feels like home.

Congrats, very nice :cheers: I always enjoy your pics on your instagram feed where I saw these first. Especially liked the one above looks great in the snow.

Reactions: dmc
Congrats, very nice :cheers: I always enjoy your pics on your instagram feed where I saw these first. Especially liked the one above looks great in the snow.
I've been on Mud more in the last month (pre and post purchase) than the entire time I owned the Tundra. Good to be back and hopefully be contributing back here again instead of just posting on IG.

I've been on Mud more in the last month (pre and post purchase) than the entire time I owned the Tundra. Good to be back and hopefully be contributing back here again instead of just posting on IG.

Same here, after the app crashed wasn't as easy to login and a lot of our club folks moved the conversations to FB so I guess I had a brief leave of absence. A year and a half ago was shopping for a 200 picked one up and I'm back to checking in every day. Still a world of great content and folks here and the new updates are a welcomed change :cheers:

We got some snowfall and all the local Facebook groups got spammed with messages along the likes of "the apocalypse is here, please do not drive unless it's a life or death emergency." So naturally, with roads mostly empty, I figured it was a good time to go for a pleasure drive.

Explored some quiet, little known roads. This particular one went way above the city and ended with a dead-end. Very steep, too - probably around 20 degrees. Great times:

7KCJ3pP.jpg

2kH5ElI.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom