200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didnt see if it was addressed but with the TPMS in the newer wheels work with the system in our 100s?

285/75/18
Nitto ridge grappler
Slight rug on fender liner heated it up w torch all gone
Bora 1.25 spacer
20200930_141308.jpg

need new tires soon so thinking about switching to these rims with the silver painted bronze

View attachment 2481790

This is what i will be doing very soon. Going on a black 06 LC. I am planning on replacing front and rear bumpers that wil be black and most likely painting the gray door trims black as well. Love the black and bronze look. Bronze and gray looks great too! I did gray/bronze combo on my raptor.

The Center Bore for all OEM Tundra wheels is 110.1 mm
And 110 mm for all 100 and 200 series. Does the difference cause any issue?

0.1mm is the thickness of a sheet of paper. So if there is actually a difference,I doubt you could tell. No issues with my tundra wheels.

The 100 series hub bore is technically 110.1mm as well, where'd you see 110mm, out of curiosity?

the 5 lug tundra wheels all work, they're hub centric too, even the Tundra steelies. They fit like a glove on the 100 series.

This set is different than ga12r1’s- no BBS logo, but essentially the same rim. They fit great, I had to get a set of splined 14x1.5 lug nuts because the stock nuts were too wide- but no spacers needed. This is a 2000 LC, almost done with a full restoration for a client- will post more pics when it's finished.

View attachment 1928557

View attachment 1928558
This set is different than ga12r1’s- no BBS logo, but essentially the same rim. They fit great, I had to get a set of splined 14x1.5 lug nuts because the stock nuts were too wide- but no spacers needed. This is a 2000 LC, almost done with a full restoration for a client- will post more pics when it's finished.

View attachment 1928557

View attachment 1928558
Great setup! Can you please share the part numbers for the wheels and the matching lug nuts.👍

I'm running the same on my LX. Where did you find the center caps?
The 100 series hub bore is technically 110.1mm as well, where'd you see 110mm, out of curiosity?

the 5 lug tundra wheels all work, they're hub centric too, even the Tundra steelies. They fit like a glove on the 100 series.
From wheel-size.com. They list the specs of wheels by model. Tundra and LX are 110.1.

2B405A0D-3608-41DA-AD8B-E4427A03E038.jpeg

Ok , I’m sure it’s been covered but after reading dozens of posts and seeing people running 1”-1.5” spacers with their tundra wheels I’m curious which would be the best to use for my setup . I have the 2020 TRD Pro wheels and tires . Curious what spacer I should run for hub clearance ... and the optimum tire size with a 2” OME lift . No diff drop or UCA’s. Thanks !!

Ok , I’m sure it’s been covered but after reading dozens of posts and seeing people running 1”-1.5” spacers with their tundra wheels I’m curious which would be the best to use for my setup . I have the 2020 TRD Pro wheels and tires . Curious what spacer I should run for hub clearance ... and the optimum tire size with a 2” OME lift . No diff drop or UCA’s. Thanks !!
If the 110mm center bore goes all the way through the wheel then you may only need spacers for the center caps to fit on. Or you can smash the grease cap flatter to gain some room, depends on the exact center cap. Pretty sure that’s the reason for the spacers, except of course a wider stance.

If the 110mm center bore goes all the way through the wheel then you may only need spacers for the center caps to fit on. Or you can smash the grease cap flatter to gain some room, depends on the exact center cap. Pretty sure that’s the reason for the spacers, except of course a wider stance.

I have same wheels 2020 trd tundra pro . I use a 1.25 spacer stock height just had to mold plastic for the pinch weld. they domt stick out

the 2020 TRd pro wheels are tapered to much to do not allow the hub to go through . Machining or spacers are the only choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom