2" bolt in receiver for 4 pintle holes? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pskhaat

Tourer
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
alamosa.mobi
Said receiver for just bike rack. I can't find a receiver that matches the specific 4 bolt pattern. (No problem finding my pintle hook).

Anyone have a reference?

You are right. And there is one criteria I completely forgot to mention. Looking for something that does NOT hang down. Critical I know, something alike:

FCD8C47A-6ED1-4891-BFCF-3C9BEC8AF4FF.jpeg

This one has the correct hole spacing (I think). From the description: Hole spacing (center to center): 1.75 in. vertical x 3.38 in. horizontal

I got this one for that purpose to use with my new to me LX 450. Bolt holes line up perfectly with the stock cross member holes. Hmm. Guess it's out of stock now. A lot cheaper than a receiver hitch plus way easier install. Amazon product ASIN B00UUGOYAQ
IMG_0427.jpg

@Pskhaat did you ever find a solution? I'm looking for the exact same thing but I'm having a really hard time finding something that comes straight out and has the correct bolt pattern.

@Pskhaat did you ever find a solution? I'm looking for the exact same thing but I'm having a really hard time finding something that comes straight out and has the correct bolt pattern.
I did get and use this. https://a.co/d/f38m1NS

It is fine. The holes oddle are off by just a mm or so 🤔 but has worked with no drama.

Reactions: GTV
Dang. I was hoping you found something without a drop and that didn't look like it was made out of an old bed frame.
It's looking like I'll have to make my own...
To be clear. There is no drop. Straight out.

Receiver arrived. Bolt pattern is correct.
IMG_4075.jpeg

At first glance it looks like a really nice cast unit, closer examination shows the casting is not of the highest quality. Not sure I trust it entirely. That’s ok though, I’m going to use it as a test piece to build one that will put my bike rack precisely where I want it to be. I like the simplicity of this and the weight savings over the weight distribution hitch is enormous.

Last edited:
Receiver arrived. Bolt pattern is correct.
View attachment 3372851
At first glance it looks like a really nice cast unit, closer examination shows the casting is not of the highest quality. Not sure I trust it entirely. That’s ok though, I’m going to use it as a test piece to build one that will put my bike rack precisely where I want it to be. I like the simplicity of this and the weight savings over the weight distribution hitch is enormous.
How far out does that stick out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom