1loudlx gets sum 20'z (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Emission system can't do 35's.

Beat chya
Dyno? Really? They do emissions here all electronically now, or with a probe up the exhaust for old cars that don't have the connector.

Dyno? Really? They do emissions here all electronically now, or with a probe up the exhaust for old cars that don't have the connector.

They use an OBDII scan tool (where applicable), an exhaust gas monitor (probe), and do several runs across the RPM range to make sure that the vehicle can maintain emissions standards during the most common types of driving. It's a pretty thorough check.

Ny just got rid of the sniffer. OBDII Hookup or just a safety inspection now. Too bad NY isn't in the Rockies :(

You just need to move to a county that doesn't require all that emissions stuff. I had to deal with that crap in North Carolina...glad I don't have to now.

Couldn't you go in the back room and make it with the e-test guy or something instead? As long as I live in Colorado, this thread alone will completely and totally justify my decision to not run 35's :flipoff2:

THANKS CHRISTO! YOUR wheels worked perfectly. :lol:
IMG_8189.jpg

THANKS CHRISTO! YOUR wheels worked perfectly. :lol:

Oh Snap! My friend Jenn lives in the apartment across the way from that pic......don't even think about it.

Last edited:
Oh Snap! My friend Jenn lives in the apartment across the way from that pic......don't even think about it.

Thought about? It's probably already been done. :hillbilly:

I think I know who you're talking about. She's the cutie with a civic or something similar right? Come introduce us tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom