For Sale 1HZ-T Stickers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
85mm x 30mm Dimensions The ones for sale are the bigger ones (for some strange reason I cannot flip the photo)

Update: everything is sold/pending funds. I have someone that wants another 5 and I am tossing up the idea on getting more made up. Trying to gauge numbers. Same size or the stock small size? Any other ideas for stickers like this? 1HD-T 1HD-FT 1HZ-T 12H-T 2H-T 13B-T 3B-T Fully open to ideas.

Shoot me a PM

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Gimme, gimme, gimme!

PM sent;)

Sent from my interwebz doo-dad

Update: everything is sold/pending funds. I have someone that wants another 5 and I am tossing up the idea on getting more made up. Trying to gauge numbers. Same size or the stock small size? Any other ideas for stickers like this? 1HD-T 1HD-FT 1HZ-T 12H-T 2H-T 13B-T 3B-T Fully open to ideas. Shoot me a PM

nothing as of yet.
I put in an order a while back but the guy never got back to me on it.

I'll take a 1HD-FT one if you get any. The one from my timing cover is gone

I'm in for at least two.

Unfortunately his post is from 2014 and I seldom see him on ‘MUD these days.
Yeah, I saw a lot of his posts from back in the day. It was worth a shot.

If worse comes to worst, I'll get a bunch printed for us here in Atlanta for yall down there. It's a REALLY simple design. Going after the easy options first.

Yeah, I saw a lot of his posts from back in the day. It was worth a shot.

If worse comes to worst, I'll get a bunch printed for us here in Atlanta for yall down there. It's a REALLY simple design. Going after the easy options first.
I’m good for 3.
…. Thanks

No need to reinvent the wheel. These are available from a sticker/decal maker in Australia. We would just need to order enough to warrant the postage.

Last edited:
I had a guy reproduce the 1HD-FT sticker a couple of years ago; I paid to have 1000 printed. There still should be about 980 left in New Jersey.

5A48B22A-F1A3-4B67-A17F-F97DF75422AE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom